𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

THIRD PERSON
"I'm finished! Look, Y/N." Harry rushed over to the girl as she sat by Hermione in the common room.

Harry and Y/N decided not to tell anyone about their newly confirmed relationship only to save Harry the trouble.

Y/N turned in his direction, her legs laid over the lap of Hermione as Harry approached.

"Hey, mate." Y/N teased him with a smirk. Harry absolutely despised of whenever she called him that, feeling as if he's just another one of her friends.

"Don't call me that." Harry mumbled.

"Sorry, Potter." Y/N sat up straight to leave him space on the sofa. Harry sent her an annoyed look as he sat down.

Hermione noticed the little things like how Harry seemed more nervous whenever Y/N was around. She had her theories but she knew not to assume too much.

"What did you finish, Harry?" Hermione asked him while shutting her book.

"Er.. essay?" Harry looked over at Y/N. Y/N had twisted brows at first but quickly changed her expression when she realized.

"Oh, of course! Took you long enough-"

"Three hours to be exact." Harry corrected instantly. Ron walked down from his dormitory with an exhausted expression.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Y/N this, Y/N that. Oh Ron, do you think i'll impress her? Ron, do you think she thinks about me as much as I think of her? Ugh." He muttered to himself as he came down.

Ron stopped when he noticed his three friends staring at him.

Hermione was amused, Y/N was teasingly smiling, and Harry was sending him a death stare, "Oh, Hi Harry.. Y/N.." He joined them, hesitantly.

"You two definitely have something going on." Hermione smirked at Harry and Y/N.

"A beautiful friendship!" Y/N jumped into Harry's arms, squeezing his face against her own, "Right, Harry?" She pulled away to look at him, her arms around his neck.

"Y-Yeah.. right." Harry glanced up at her then at the fireplace in front of them. He was trying his best to resist snogging her right then.

"Right.." Ron rolled his eyes and turned to Hermione, "Can you help me with my potions work?" He begged her, change of expression.

Hermione sighed with a smile. She stood up and offered the boy her hand. Ron let out a relieved sigh and a soft laugh as he took her gesture.

"You're such a lifesaver." They walked over to a table, away from the two lovebirds.

"Well," Harry motioned to the parchment in his hands. Y/N switched her position so that her head was rested on his lap, "Want to read it?"

"Sure." Y/N chuckled and took the paper.

Dear Y/N Potter,-

"Start over." Y/N gave him the parchment back. Harry dropped his jaw and looked at her.

"No privileges?" He pouted.

"Not until you rewrite it." Y/N laughed and sat up from his lap. Harry was still in shock, thinking that she'd love what he wrote.

Y/N noticed his expression, rolled her eyes, took the letter, and started to read over it.

Dear Y/N Potter,

If you're lost you can look and you will find me. Time after time-

"Harry.." Y/N held in her laughter, "These are the lyrics to Time After Time." She giggled softly. Harry looked at her with his signature nerdy smile, "What is it?" She sent him a confused smile in response.