Chapter 27

It's been a couple days since I was sick and now I'm 100% better. Today is Aiden's birthday, and I'm so excited! We planned him a special surprise party and he's getting a very special present too. Oh and he's also getting a car.

Anyway, it's currently 9am and everyone's awake part from Aiden. The four of us are currently outside his room holding his morning cake. Every birthday each of us get two cakes, a morning cake where we sing happy birthday in the morning, and then a night time cake where all our friends come over. The morning cake is a lot smaller than the night time cake because there's only the 5 of us here to eat it. I don't know about you but I could easily eat a cake by myself. However according to Benjamin that's unhealthy, lord knows why though.

"Okay, open the door slowly and quietly so we don't wake him up." Elijah whispered.

The three of us nodded our heads before slowly and silently opening his room door and walking directly to his bed where he slept peacefully.

Ben motioned for me to wake him up just as I managed to sit right next to him. Giving him a thumbs up I gently started shaking him.

"Aiden. Can you wake up now?" I whispered.

He groaned before turning the other way making the three of them cover their mouths to stop their laughs from escaping.

"Aiden come on you have to wake up. It's 3 in the afternoon." I lied hoping he'd wake up.

Nothing. He mumbled for me to go away instead of waking up.

"I have your birthday present." I said with a wide smile. And that's not even a lie, I have his birthday present hidden behind my back.

"Present." He said sleepily as he turned to me and squinted his eyes open.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. "Can you wake up now?" I pouted.

"I'm up I'm up." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Aiden! Happy birthday to you! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray!" We sang loudly as he chuckled not even giving him a chance to wake up properly.

"Guys I'm not a baby any more." He said with a laugh as he closed his eyes and blew out the candles.

"Yes you are." Ben said as he pinched his cheek.

"Where's my present troll?" He said with a grin as he turned to face me.

"Close your eyes first." I said with a wide smile. I can't wait to give him his present!

He closed his eyes and held his hand out.

I placed the card in his hands first and told him to open his eyes.

"I made it all by myself." I said proudly as he stared at the card with a grin before opened it and started reading the card.

"I love it." He said as he reached out to hug me but I immediately pulled away.

"Not yet. You still need to open your present." I jumped excitedly with my hands still behind my back.

"You didn't need to get me anything troll. Your card is more than enough." He said with a smile.

"Oh shush Aiden you'll love my present." I squealed as he closed his eyes once again.

I pulled out the present from behind my back that was messily wrapped using peppa pig wrapping paper and placed it in his hands.

He immediately opened his eyes and peeled off the wrapping paper pulling out a keychain with our family picture on it. One side had an actual picture picture taken with a camera, and on the other side was a picture I drew by myself.