Surprises

Aria's POV

I walked to school with thoughts swarming my head. Questions like will be still be my friend? What will he think?.... Will he leave me?

I clenched my eyes shut. No! Don't think things like that. Then it dawned on me. I've become attached to all of them. Yuki, Tohru, kyo, Momiji, uotani, hanajima, and......Haru.

"Hey Suzuki!" I heard Tohru say and I gave her a fake smile "hello" I am waved at her. "Eat lunch with us please!" She said and I turned my head way from her.

It is worth it....I thought and turned back "ok see you then" I turned away with a sigh. I was tired. I was up being lectured by my parents.

I should leave Haru and the rest of them I tried but I can't. Why? Why can't I leave them its for the best..... isn't it? "Yo" I looked behind me and I saw Haru staring at me intently.

"hello Haru" I said and he nodded "I'm betrothed to the boy you saw yesterday" I said as I turned away ashamed. "Ok" he said and kept walking in front of me. I stood there dumbfounded "you coming class is going to start"

I followed him "you still want to be my friend?" He nodded "yes" I deadpaned all he gives me is short answers. But it did feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Classes went on like normal and now me and Haru were walking together to lunch. "It really doesn't matter?" I question and she smiled "no"

"hey guys!" Tohru said and I waved giving her a real smile.
We ate lunch talking about random things and I was laughing and having a good time.

After lunch I finished up my classes for the day and I made my way to the council room. "ah you look Devine!" I heard behind me only to be met face to face with golden eyes.

My breath got caught and I froze. "Sir your a little close" I said and suddenly he got pulled off of me. "Im so sorry miss Suzuki I apologize for my brother" Yuki said and I looked at Yuki's brother.

He had long white hair and very pretty golden eyes. "Hello sir I am Suzuki aria nice to meet you" I bowed and yuki scofed "don't bow to scum like him" the golden eyed man put his hand on his heart. "Ah my dear brother you wound me"

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground. "Can I dress her!!!!" A girl with black hair and glasses was on top of me blushing as she had a glint in her eyes.

"now now mine release the girl" his brother said and she got off me with a huff. The white haired man pulled me up. "Hello dear I didn't have the pleasure to introduce myself Im Ayame sohoma Yuki's awesome older brother and you can call me aya" he said

"nice to meet you aya" I said bowing once more. "please!!" The girl I guessed her name was mine said. "Are you going to be part on Cinderella-ish?" Ayame asked

"um..no my class is doing a maid cafe" I said and he deflated "such a pity" he said and mine smiled weirdly in the background. "can I make your outfit!!" I nodded hesitantly not wanting to upset her.

She squealed while tackling me into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" I nodded "um pleas release me miss" I said and she smiled sheepishly and let go.

Ayame started rambling about how the costumes would look great and I smiled it must be nice to have siblings (I know its not but it's for the story)

"Aria-chan Haru is lucky to have someone as beautiful as you!" He said while touching locks of my hair. Yuki pulled him off and I blushed "I'm bit with Haru...I'm already engaged" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

Yuki stiffened and Ayame deflated "but you two would be so cute together" he wined and I blushed. I grabbed my paperwork after I got measured by mine then I made my way home.

Haru had somewhere to be and I had to get home anyway. Mother and father went of A business trip leaving me alone for a month. I wanted to cry I was so happy! The cook got fired a few days ago for making my mothers meal wrong so I had the whole house to myself.

I laughed as a few tears went down my face. That means I can spend more time with Haru. I frowned why is Haru the first person who always comes to my mind? I got off my bed and made my way out of the door in a thigh length dress.

I decided that I wanted soba today and I went to the place I saw Tohru before. I briskly walked over there excited to enjoy a meal alone and not full if tension.

I ordered my food and I sat down. I wonder what Haru is doing. I blushed why am I thinking if him. I saw someone sit across from me and I saw the person I've been thinking about all day. Haru.

"hi Haru" I said and he smiled "you seem happy" he said while eating his food. "My parents went away on a business trip and that means that I don't have extra studies" I said giving him a closed eyed smile.

He smiled "meet me at nine tonight" I blinked at him and tilted my head "ok" I said

Wait why did I agree to me him?! He smerked and grabbed my hand and gingerly kissed my knuckles. "See you then" with that he walked off leaving me a blushing mess.

Ahh! Why do I feel this way. I thought while covering my face. Isn't it kinda like cheating on Datchi? I thought but I don't feel like this when Im with him though. Its your job my mind retaliated.

I finished my food and I walked out of the restaurant what could Haru possibly doing?

Please vote and comment