37

Thursday
August 18th
@2am

Riahs pov

We arrive at the Park and immediately see alot of cop cars and bodies getting put onto stretchers.

"Stay inna cah imma be right back"

"Bu-"

He immediately gets out the car, locking the doors and walk over towards one of the ambulance cars.

*ding ding*

I pull my phone out my pocket seeing Demetrius had texted me.

D🤟🏾🖤@2:10pm
Wya? You ight ??

Me
Yea im with Jay rn you okay?
@2:10am

D🤟🏾🖤
Yea have Jay drop you off at Adrien house cuz ion wantchu in nun thats going on rn
@2:10am

Me
Imma be coo
@2:10pm

D🤟🏾🖤
Im fr riah ik you wanna ride by Jay but you needa make sure you stay safe too
@2:11am

Me
Ok Demetrius I am
@2:13am
Seen

"Is Johnny okay?" I ask Jaymar as I looked up from my phone seeing him start up the car.

He doesn't respond instead pressed the gas all the way to the hospital, that im guessing the EMTs had told him Johnny was at.

@2:30pm

We arrive at the hospital and walk into the doors. Jaymar walks over to the receptionist, asking her where Johnny was being held and the lady gives him a room key and we walk towards the door.

"Johnny?" Jaymar says unlocking the room door. Opening it revealing Johnny on the hospital bed.

"Hannin big bro" Johnny answers turning his head towards us as we walk in.

"You dumb ass nigga" Jaymar stands beside his bed staring at him in disappointment.

"Ha, oh well" Johnny responds, shrugging his shoulder with a smile.

I sit down on one of the chairs in there and then Johnny looks over at me saying, "You got a bitch in hea? Make sure she ont set chu up".

"Thats why you finna die no-"

"She not like these otha hoes out hea she a rida fareal een gotta worry bout ha" Jay inturpts me.

"Aw well if he say so den my bad li girl" Johnny says chuckling and I roll my eyes at him and sit back down.

"Where dey shoot you at?" Jaymar asked pulling a chair next to his bed and sat down on it.

"Got me in my legs and my arm niggas can't aim fa shit" Johnny answered shaking his head and removing the cover to show his legs all bandaged up.   

Then Damaris and this otha nigga bust into the room.

"Damn is you niggas okay" Jaymar said clutching his gun in his lap.

"JOHNNY YOU DUMB ASS BOY WHAT THE FUCK IS ON" Damaris started screaming and all Johnny did was laugh.

"Look man, it is what it is I did what I had ta do" Johnny answered and Damaris looked at him like he was dumb while the other dude just held his head.