A Discussion

Damon pov.

After I had gotten out of the shower, I sat on the bed.

The room felt cold without her. I wish she didn't go. I stared at the photo that had us in it.

My phone buzzed beside me.

Zi: You up still? We need to talk

Me: what about?

Zi: it's about her mom. Delilah's mom.

Me: what about her?

Zi: She's starting to spill private information...

Me: okay, let yourself in. I'll be in my office

I tossed my phone to the side and stood up. I pulled on some sweat pants and a muscle shirt.

I walked to the door and glanced back. The bed was messy. Neither of us had bothered to make the bed. We never made it. I turned away and slammed the door behind me.

A maid was dusting the living room.

"Mrs. Maria, please go home. It's late I can do the rest. Por favor?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded. She handed me the cleaning supplies and exited the room. I tossed the shit under the couch and went to my office.

I closed the door and walked to my desk chair before throwing myself into it.

God I wish Delilah was here right now. I want to see her so bad! Just married and now she left. I get it's her dad and all but she needs to rest with the baby. All this damn drama is getting on my nerves.

A knock rung out from behind the door.

"Come in." I said and straightened up.

Zi came in. "Hey boss. You ready to talk?" He asked me and sat across my desk.

"Yes, let's talk." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"She's starting to say stuff about the people we had in the basement a while back... What was her name? Karen? Donna? I think it was tr-"

"Damnit Zi! This isn't what we are talking about!" I yelled and threw papers off my desk.

He didn't even flinch. I sighed and leaned back.

"Kill her. I don't have any time for this shit. We won't talk about it to Delilah or her father. Don't make it sound like we did it." I whispered and rubbed my temple.

"Damon, we can't kill her mom!" Zi exclaimed and stood up, knocking the chair over.

"I don't like this any more than you do," I sighed and opened my desk drawer. I pulled out my gun and a Hershey bar.

"I'll put it this way," I said and picked the Hershey up, opening it. "Here, you can get one of our men to snap-" I snapped it at the top. "Her neck, and burn the body so nobody will find it, or..."

I pulled the gun up. "Or a drive-by. Easy. That would do a better job. Then tell her we know nothing about it. And boom, she's gone. But shoot a bunch of people while you're at it so she doesn't look targeted. Delilah is with her father out of state right now so this would be the perfect opportunity." I said and smirked.

"How thought out is this horrid idea?" Zi asked quietly.

"I just thought about it. It would be good for us and better for her. No more drama!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air.

"We can rule this world. We can show everyone who's boss. We can take over every Mafia in the world! It all can be ours." I said and picked up a piece of chocolate. "Every single Mafia will melt in our hands. They will submit to us. It all can be ours if you just agree..." I said and opened my hand to see the melted chocolate.

He sighed. "You be lucky you are my best friend and not some random psycho! Come here you bastard." Zi said and pulled me into a big hug. I patted his back and leaned into my chair again.

"If this is happening, we'll need a lot of men, and we'll need to start taking over small mafias close to us. Start small then work our way up to," I drew a circle in the air.

"It all starts with us. We can make this world fear us. We will make sure everyone stays out of our way." Zi said and stood up.

"There you go. You're getting it." I said and smiled.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I will kill that bitch before word gets out. For us. For the New World we'll create. It all starts now." Zi said and stood up.

"That's my boy!" I yelled and popped his shoulder.

We both exited the room and I went to the kitchen. "How about a drink for the celebration?" I asked and went into the laundry room. I pulled the washer out and pulled my whiskey out from behind it.

We won't be telling Delilah about this. I do vividly remember telling her no more drinking but that doesn't mean I can't.

I closed the door behind me and set it on the counter before grabbing two wine glasses.

I poured half a cup into mine and half into Zi's.

I drank the whole thing at once and set it down. The drink burned my throat as it went into my stomach.

"Damn! It feels good to have a drink." I said and instead of pouring another I drank from the bottle.

I took long gulps before slamming it onto the counter. I smiled and walked around the counter. "Lets go camp in my room!" I said and tugged on his shirt. We both went into my room.

I jumped onto Delilah's side of the bed and pulled her pillow into my chest.

We laid there in silence as I shut my eyes. I wasn't tired. I wanted to stay up and party until I can't keep my eyes open but I can't. My body is telling me something else.

An unknown feeling sparked inside of me.

It didn't feel like anything I've ever felt before. A feeling of empty hunger.

A hunger that isn't satisfied....