Q & A : Answers

Hello guys! I'll be answering your questions now!!

First up we have @OtakuMyself :

Who's the prettiest setter for you?

That's a really good question! Personally, I believe that it's a tie between Semi, and Akaashi but that's only because my inner simp refuses to say that Semi isn't the prettiest setter.

Then is the the question from chanyeol8776

What was your inspiration for writing this book? I really enjoy reading this :)

I'm glad you enjoy reading my book! My two inspirations were that a lot of people poorly write yandere and it kind of bothers me to read those. My other inspiration was that almost no one has written a book where it takes place in the future/ time skip.

Now we have @dbxlqisn 's question:

Q: Who is your favourite character in every each team?

By the way I love your book so much! <3

I'm so happy that you like my book! Now, time to answer your question!

Karasuno: Sugawara and Ennoshita (They're really underrated)

Seijoh/ Aoba Johsai: Iwaizumi (The arms 🤤)

Nekoma: Kenma ( I kin him...)

Shiratorizawa: Ushijima and Tendou! (They're an awesome duo!) And Semi! (Because I'ma huge simp for him.🥰 )

Fukurodani: Akaashi! (The pretty setter! 🥰🥰)

Date Tech: Aone🥰🥰 (The polar bear 🥰🥰)

Inarizaki: Kita! (He's such a cutie!!)

Last but not least! CreativeWeeb666

What is your motivation to keep writing this book? I have a lot of books on Quotev and I procrastinate a lot, so I want to know what keeps you motivated throughout this entire thing!

What keeps me motivated to even work on these works are my supportive readers! It makes me so happy when people say how much they like my book(s)!

Thanks for the questions! I'll try my best to update this book soon!