𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LIX.

❝𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂'𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 Eurydice had felt odd. Pain surged through her body every few minutes and according to Rosalie and Carlisle it was due to the fact she had entered labor and would give birth in a matter of an hour or two. Eurydice didn't want everyone to crowd her and told them to watch after Isabella.

"Names," Jasper spoke as he and Alice stood by their mate, "What are we naming them?"

"We have a few ideas," Alice and Eurydice grinned but wanted to keep it a surprise for everyone.

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 one who looked horrible after all. A few of the vampires went hunting, leaving Eurydice to listen out for Bella while Edward, Newt, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper all stayed to watch out for the two females. Edward and Rosalie stayed with Bella while Jasper and Alice took care of Eurydice. Newt was in there before leaving when his sister started to crown.

"It's time," Alice stated after zoning back to the world after having a vision, "You can do this."

"Says you," Eurydice let out a loud groan as she gripped Jasper's hand, nearly cracking it.

"You are strong, what was it you told me when you woke up after being stabbed?" Jasper questioned while Alice nodded at the two.

Eurydice cried out in pain as she pushed before answering, "I told you we .. agh.. Needed to fix that. Referring to your hair."

"And what did you make me get for ya?" Jasper was trying to keep her calm.

Eurydice's face contorted into pain, "A cheeseburger!"

"You're almost there, one more push and one of them will be out," Alice informed Eurydice who looked rather pissed off at that statement.

"Fucking hell - I better get to hit some people," Eurydice groaned out before a cry filled the air, although she still had one kid to go.

"It's a girl," Alice smiled as she wrapped the baby in a blanket before placing it into a small crib Carlisle had gotten for them to use, "Okay, last kid."

"You really aren't being very encouraGING," Eurydice ended up screaming the last bit.

"She's just nervous," Jasper pushed Eurydice's hair out of her face, "You got this," Jasper's eyes lingered over to one of the twins.

"Take care of the damn child before I throw you at her," Eurydice back arched as she closed her eyes tightly in pain.

𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 hours before Eurydice was finally settled while both of her mates held their kids after getting them cleaned up. Jasper held their daughter while Alice held their son. For being very skeptical they seemed to love them. Eurydice started over at them as she sat herself up, her body healing quickly due to being a vampire.

"Let's get them downstairs," Eurydice let out a small laugh, "Newt can come meet them but we know Rosalie will kill us if we keep waiting."

"Let's take them then," Jasper laughed at her words as he watched her stand.

The three mates walked into the living room where Edward, Rosalie, and Bella sat as Newt trailed along, "Good to hear that the screaming is over," Edward joked, causing Eurydice to send him a playful glare.

"Oh shut up, you give birth and see how it feels," She shot back, "The only good thing is I'm not fat anymore," She pointed to her stomach which had completely disappeared.

"Well, let me see them!" Rosalie was on her feet.

"No me," Newt pushed her over and the two began glaring.

"Stop it," Alice scolded the two, "Jasper, announce their names."

Jasper held a small grin before speaking, "Meet Angelica Mary Whitlock-Cullen and Riley Peter Whitlock-Cullen."

"Angelica?" Newt's face softened, "That's our.."

"Mother's name," Eurydice nodded as she smiled over at her twin brother, "She wanted Grandkids so why not name one after her?"

"I can't believe you named one Riley," Bella mumbled and Eurydice rolled her eyes.

"He was my best friend, he wasn't a bad guy. Just manipulated," Eurydice stated as she took Riley from Alice.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 the babies and talked for a moment before Jacob entered the room once again with Edward who had disappeared momentarily. Jasper held Angelica while Eurydice held Riley. Alice and Rosalie help Bella to her feet, Jasper made sure to keep Eurydice a bit away knowing what had been happening.

"Hey," Bella smiled at Jacob as she placed a hand on her swollen bump, "Are you okay?"

"It's not like I'm the one carrying a demon," Jacob gave her a small grin.

Rosalie watched as Bella rubbed her bump before speaking, "This is pretty important Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided," Rosalie nodded at the wolf.

"What? What now?" The wolf looked a little panicked.

Edward let out an airy chuckle, "Rose's trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

"She hates them," Bella added, looking over at her husband and close friend.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you've picked," Jacob added.

.

"They're not that bad," Bella scoffed, "If it's a boy, E.J. Edward Jacob."

"Ah yes, naming our kids after our husband and the male we fucked with a lot, romantic triangle checkk!" Eurydice made sure not to be too loud upon noting her kids were asleep.

"Okay, fine. That one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name?" Rosalie offered.

"I was playing around with our Mom's names. Renee and Esme and I came up with Renesmee."

"Renesmee?" Jacob struggled to pronounce it at first.

"Can I call her Resume?" Eurydice questioned playfully.

"No, too weird?" She questioned.

"No, it's not too weird. It's beautiful, and it's unique. Certainly fits the situation, I like Renesmee," Edward nods.

"Who is naming their kid Resume?" Eurydice whispered playfully to Jasper, before she stopped in her tracks and Newt was quick to his feet and by her side.

Everything went downhill after that, "Oh no.."

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━