Chapter 15

Aspen's POV.
*Graduation*
"Aspen Wilkinson" my principal calls into the microphone. I'm finally getting out of high school. I walk to get my certificate. I'm just sad that Sam couldn't be here. I walk off stage and back to my seat. After the last person walked off stage I went to find my parents. In this process I bumped into a tall guy. He turned around and it was Jack. "Oh my god, Jack what are you doing here" I asked. "We came to see you graduate" he said. We?

I hugged him tight and he grabbed my hand dragging me somewhere. When he stopped I saw Sam, Kenny, the jacks and Nate. God I'm so happy to see him and I want to wrap my arms around him, but I can't. I hugged Sam and he told me 'congratulations'. I hugged Kenny and Johnson. When I stepped away from Johnson I felt arms wrap around me, I hugged back. I knew it was Nate but I didn't care, I wanted his hug and I needed it. "I'm sorry Aspen, I was stupid and heartbroken" he said hugging me tighter. I could hear him crying softly. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" he said.

We went out to eat that night to celebrate my graduation. I sat between Sam and Nate. I was wearing a dark purple dress that came mid-thigh and I had on black heels. Everyone was talking except me. Ever since we got to the house the boys have been really sneaky. They're always whispering and stuff. When we got done eating Sam, Kenny, and the Jacks got up and left. Wtf. A little while after Nate's phone rung and he asked me to follow him.

After walking for what felt like forever Nate stopped infront of the beach and dragged me behind him. "Nate where are we going" I asked. "You'll see" he said. As we kept walking I saw some small lights and a table. He pulled out the chair and I sat down. Sam came to the table along with the other boys and started singing.

"Aspen I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I know sorry is just a word and I can't ever take back what I did. But I just didn't want to loose you, I couldn't loose you. Your my life, my other half. And I love you, I love you more than life it's self. And I'm wishing you would give me another chance, please" Nate said. "Nate, I love you too" I said.

"So will you take me back" he asked. "I never let you go" I said. Nate got up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up so we were face to face. Our lips smashed together. Everything I ever wanted was back in my arms and this time nothing's going to take him from me.