34

I am really sorry guys. I know it has been long since I wrote but my job is taking every bit of energy I have. In one month I had 4 free days. We have no workers because it really is a tough job and not everyone can handle it. We were trying to train 3 this summer but no one stayed because the job was to tough for them. Hopefully now I am gonna have more time, the book is soon finished and I have other books I am working on and a surprise. Thank you for all of your love and support, I love reading your comment which I always do even when I am not actively writing❤

After we heard the shots fired we started sneaking in. I was so out of place, I hated every second of hearing guns and screams. But I am doing this for my family and I would do anything to protect them.

We came near the building but there were two guys standing there.
Ben put his finger up for us to stay put and then he went to beat the guys, and well for him it was easy.  We started going into the building when Ben spoke.

"This is too easy, it is getting me a bad feeling."

"Alana, I swear to god if you set us up I am seriously gonna forget you are a female and you know the rest," Ben continued

I looked at Alana as if to get confirmation, but she handed me a note. Confused I asked Ben to come beside me.

They have me bugged, if I didn't get you guys here they would kill our little brother, but they think only your brother and fathers came, they don't know about this plan, I'm sorry but I had to do what I could to save your both... whatever the cost

"Uggh remind me to never trust someone" I whispered to Ben.
It really felt like everytime I trusted someone they ended up betraying me.

Javier pushed Alana and tied her there.

"I may have been in your position before, which is why I'm tying you up, if you really helped us the same time you set us up, it is up to the bosses what to do, but pray they all make it out alive."

Ben was trying to call the others to tell them it was a setup but no one was answering. We had to continue, we had to take the risk that Alana was telling us the truth that they don't know we are here. Ben held my hand and started walking with me behind him. 

Walking from corner to corner we could hear voices, assuming that is where my family is we started walking in that direction. Javier suddenly stopped us.

"Someone has to look for her baby brother cause i am assuming they probably have him  hidden"

"no I am not trusting her life with anyone else anymore so you can stay with us we will take care of everything when the time comes, right now our bosses need us" Ben answered and looked at me as if wanting a confirmation. 

" They need my baby brother alive but not my big brothers so I agree we have to save the ones whose life is in danger." and with that, we continued walking closer to the commotion. I could hear my brothers scream in frustration at the same time as someone was getting beaten.

When we arrived at the room we could see all my big brothers and my dads in a line with guns pointed against their heads. Dad A had really been beaten. He had blood coming from his mouth and from his nose. All of my brothers had noticeable beating marks in their face. And Noah, oh dear God Noah was on the floor unconscious. Oh God what did they do to him. I was just wanting to run to him to see if he was alive.
As if sensing my thoughts Ben looked at me and whispered to just to as he says.

"she isn't at home and not with you guys so, where is she?" the leader i think was screaming at Daddy A. 

My dad was just laughing at him. 

"If you think I would give up my daughter for you to torture, so you can get my Mafia, well your sooooo wrong, it's too fun not to laugh." Go, daddy!!

"Well your dead either way, now I will just have fun torturing her without you there" or not. Maybe I should tell them I am here.

With that, the leader raised the gun and was about to shoot.

Every part of my body is now facing panic. My family is now in there between life and death. God knows where they are hiding my little brother, my sister is tied up somewhere in this disgusting warehouse and right about now anything I do or say determines what happens to everyone. I love. I could sacrifice myself and give them time to free themself, I could stay here hiding watching them die or maybe I can find something to help them.

And that's when I saw it...