Love of my life • W.M.

[Wanda...]

I have been busy all day with training, and laundry along with chores Tony has us do in the compound I haven't had any time to spend with y/n, I wasn't even able to cuddle her this morning as I was immediately pulled into training from Steve. Insert internal groan here. All I wanted was to see my girlfriend. Just for a few minutes.

So in my busy schedule I snuck off to go find my very beautiful girlfriend. Only problem was, I had no idea where she was at the moment. I checked our bedroom, nothing. Training room, nada. So I went out to the lounge area and... nothing! Where is she?!

I see Thor sitting on the couch eating pop tarts so I decide to ask him.

"Do you know where my girlfriend is?"

Not taking his eyes off the box of food he was devouring he pointed to the sliding glass doors that led out into our 'backyard'. I open the door to see my girlfriend wearing shorts and a sports bra, she was sweating as she had tools and was working on something. Peter was right next to her helping her along, he was pretty sweaty too, it was a hot day.

I go up to them putting my hands on her sweaty shoulders.

"Hey baby.." she looks up to me and smiles a toothy grin.

"Hi my love, how's your day been?" She says leaning her head backwards so I can give her an upside down kiss on her lips.

"Busy, I've missed you. What are you working on?" I ask curiously

"Tony has been too busy to get to stuff that needed fixing out here so I decided just to get to work."

"Aw babe, he would have got to it." I tell her, feeling bad she was working in the heat all day because of Tony's laziness.

"It's fine, my dad was a mechanic so I've got it all under control. Did you need something?" She asks getting back to work, asking Peter to hand her a wrench.

"No, I just wanted to see you. I missed you a lot today." She smiles before grabbing a rag and wiping her hands on it and standing up.

"I can take a break, Pete take five." She tells Peter he smiles before running off with Thor. I wrap my arms around her sweaty waist.

"You're such a dad." I say smiling

"Hm, you wanna add a d-y to the end of that sentence?" She says smugly giving me a kiss on the lips.

"We'll see." I smirk

She leans in to kiss me on the lips and I could feel the sweat off her chin.

"Ew, you need a shower. What else do you need to do?" I playfully tell her, she rolls her eyes.

"I still have the hot tub to fix, a few lights in the pool to replace, and Nat wants my help on fixing her motorcycle." She explains giving me a loving kiss on my shoulder.

"When do you think you'll be finished?" I ask

"I should be done by the end of the day, I need to finish up the lawn mower and I'll be going on to the hot tub. No big projects just a few things." She says, I grumble a bit. Only wanting my girlfriend today. I was feeling extra clingy, and wanted her to lay with me after I was done with my stuff.

"Okay, after Can we take a shower?" I pout

"I'll tell you what... after, I'll fill up a bath and we'll enjoy it together. How does that sound?" She says pecking my lips, suddenly my pout changes to a big smile.

"Oh! With a red bath bomb!" I say excitedly

"Yes, I bought you a whole bunch of red bath bombs when Nat and I went to the store the other day." She says giving me more pecks on my lips. I smile excitedly