bottoms up

"wait hold up I need to get my calculator" haechan mumbled as he rooted through his bag, being unable to find the tool he needed for the exams. as he saw the supervisor entering the exam hall where most of the students were seated by now, he quickly slipped through the doors to run to the hallway where his locker was.

as Chaerin took her seat surrounded by her friends, only one seat was still empty. she looked over to Soyeon's desk, hers being right beside Chaerin's, to see it completely empty and rid of any type of study material. like haechan's wish, she decided not to think about it further. the sound of a notification nearly went unheard by her, and it should have.

unknown number: I have haechan's college entrance exam paper. I'll make you one and last final deal, give up yours and I'll give him his.

unknown number: go to the rooftop if you want to find out who I really am.

"you okay?" renjun asked, poking her back making her flinch immediately. the shock from his voice made her hairs stand up immediately as she turned around to him.

"y-yeah...I'm good" she said, gulping as her eyes slowly shook

"are you sure....you seem kinda....jumpy?" renjun asked again, narrowing his eyes at her movements

"yeah...its... i-i just have nerves...I'll um....I'm gonna get some water" she said, getting out of her seat quickly

"now? the exam is-"

"I'll be back" she said, trying to reassure him but she ended up running out of the doors of the exam hall.

entering into the hallways, she was the only student to run in the direction she was headed, every other student was walking into the exam hall yet here she was looking for the rooftop, a place she hadn't gone to since the break up, the place where it all began, most likely where it would all end too.

as she climbed up the several flights of stairs she had finally made to the grey metal door. a bright yellow sticky note, the happy colour contrasting her current feelings, hung on the door with a message on it.

seems like you really love haechan. that's quite unfortunate considering how things will turn out.

with a slight grunt, wiping away the tear that she didn't know had fallen, she pushed open the grey heavy door and entered to see an empty rooftop. moving away from the door she walked around the empty rooftop. finding herself looking for absolutely no one.

she could have sworn she felt a knife rip through her chest as she heard the sound, the sound of metal clanging, the sound of the door closing, and the sound of her being locked out.

running to the door once again she helplessly banged, screaming, kicking and crying that whoever was on the other end of the door to open it and let her out. yet to know avail. but she heard a voice, one that she couldn't quite make out due to her sobs that were getting in the way.

"there's only two ways out. drink up and I'll unlock the door or jump"

i

nhaling a sharp breath, she banged onto the doors once again, crying to be let out but nothing happened. she was alone on the rooftops with barely any railing and two bottles of wine waiting for her at the very edge.

____________________________________________

"hey....where's chae?" haechan asked renjun as his eyes roamed over the empty desk diagonal to him, the one in front of him being Soyeon's was also empty.

"she said she went out to get some water" renjun said, not paying much attention as he continued to revise the theorems in the maths book hoping to get something into his head.

with a sigh haechan got up from his seat to walk towards the hallway, however he was stopped.

"take your seat please. the exam is about to begin" the examiner said and haechan sighed

"please sir, one of my friends isn't here and-"

"that's their responsibility, return to your seats please. the test has begun, can every student make su-"

"sir please it will take me literally two seconds-"

"I'm sorry, exam rules apply, no one can exit until 30 minutes after the exam has begun" the examiner said strictly making haechan squeeze his eyes shut in annoyance as the examiner carried on passing the exam paper to each student

walking back to his desk haechan looked over at Chaerin's empty desk, wondering what possibly happened for her to miss the entrance exam.

"have a good exam...I'm rooting for you, boyfriend" Soyeon giggled as she took her seat at the desk in front of his

"I already told you...i love ch-"

"well she won't be around much longer will she?" soyeon said with a smirk making haechan widen his eyes

"what...did you do to her?!" haechan asked in anger as he was met with a sinister giggle from the girl

"haechan...take your seat!" the examiner instructed making haechan off out an angry sigh before stomping over to his desk and taking and seat, getting handed out his test paper which remained empty.

take your seat!" the examiner instructed making haechan off out an angry sigh before stomping over to his desk and taking and seat, getting handed out his test paper which remained empty

I released a new book lol idk how its gonna workout but shiiii I hope it goes well 🤡