31

It's been a few weeks after the incident happened, and Jungkook is on his fourth month pregnancy, which means only 3 months lefts before he gives birth.

Taehyung have been cautious ever since, he also didn't want Eunwoo to be far from them so they decided that Jimin and Yoongi should move in, to help around. He also decided to just work at home, so he can be near Jungkook and Eunwoo.

Mr and Mrs. Kim also did move in to take care of Eunwoo, as Taehyung and Jungkook can be either too busy or too tired. But both of them always make sure to give time for Eunwoo and make him feel love like always.

Today is Jungkook's birthday, and since its Taehyung's first time celebrating Jungkook's birthday he must go all out.

Jimin, Jin, and Yoonji planned on doing the gender reveal and baby shower at the same time as Jungkook's birthday.

They have carzy ideas about some party stuff for the special event, and Taehyung being the whipped President he is, he gave his blackcard and told them to spend any amount as they can for Jungkook's birthday.

And so the three fairy god mother, created this wonderfull plan on reserving a whole beach resort for the whole day. Taehyung thought the idea was awesome and all that, but he thinks it might need a little touch of sweetness and romance.

Everyone got prepared early in the morning, so that they could arrive at the beach early as possible to decorate and set everything.

Taehyung woke up Jungkook by kissing him all around his place as gently as possible, then he moved to his now bug tummy and also kissed it and rub it gently.

Jungkook woke uo looking at Taehyung, the younger smiled sweetly at Taehyung...

T: happy birthday love...

Jk: Thankyou, my love. Goodmorning

T: good morning...

And with that both of them pecked each others lips...

Jk: love, I need to wake up Woonie...

T: no, its okay. He was woken up by mom, and is now drinking his milk.

Jk: oh okay...

T: love you need to pack up some things, we are going somewhere.

Jk: hmmm, why? Where are we going?

T: to the beach, its just family time. Don't worry I'll be by your side the whole time okay?

Jk: okay..... Help me up...

Taehyung just chuckled, but help the younger anyways. Taehyung always adored Jungkook's growing belly, he always find it cute.

Eunwoo had also grew fond of it, its like he's protecting his younger sibling. There was also one time when Taehyung wanted to kiss Jungkook's belly, Eunwoo would shoo away his father, saying his father has bad breath and it will affect the baby.

They just let him be, as he doesn't understand those kinds of things, so instead of correcting him, they would just go with him.

Time Skip...

They have arrived at the beach they rented, Jungkook was amazed by it, and felt like swimming right away.

E: but mama! If you swim, would float?

All of them laugh because of Eunwoo's questions, although Jungkook was a bit offended he can't scold Eunwoo as he's just a little baby. Then Taehyung carried Eunwoo, and tickled him to the side making Eunwoo scream and laugh.

T: baby...... Don't be like that to mama huh?... You naughty naughty little Woonie...

Taehyung said while tickling and kissing Eunwoo.

E: hahahah.... S-sorry.... Woonie I-is Hahaha sorry mama.....

Jk: It's okay baby, mama understands.

Jungkook was about to carry Eunwoo when all of them protested, so he just cutely pout. Then Taehyung kissed those pout away and now he's smiling sweetly.

T: alright let's go to our rooms everyone. Let's arrange some stuff first before, making our lunch.

Jm: what's for lunch again?

Y: we'll be grilling, pork and chicken meat babe.

Yj: oh that's sounds good...

Mrs.K: Woonie, where do you want to sleep. With granny and grandpa or with mama and papa?

E: Woonie sleeps fussy, I'm gonna hurt little baby of I sleep with mama and papa. So gran-gran, grandpa, can I sleep with you?

Mr.K: Of course little guy... Come to grandpa...

N: baby? Let's go...

J: see you later guys...

Jh: let's go sweety....

And with that everyone went to there separate rooms to get ready for lunch.

Time Skip:

After lunch everybody decided to go swimming. Taehyung was teaching Eunwoo how to swim, while Hoseok distracts and scaring him by pretending to be a shark and bite him.

Jungkook was just sitting at the sand watching everyone having fun. He sometimes also laughs when Yoongi would playfully drown Seokjin, or when Namjoon would catch a crab and Eunwoo would throw it to the water.

Or just by simply watching Mr and Mrs Kim, having a lovey dovey on the shore and Yoonji and Jimin would tease them. Jungkook was beyond happy experiencing this.

Because, he had no family back then, and he never experienced such joy and satisfaction. He was feeling blessed because having this kind of family, is so heartwarming.

Then suddenly Taehyung went up to him, smiling sweetly. He pecked Jungkook's lips and kissed Jungkook's forehead, then sitting beside him. Like an instinct he placed his arms on the you gers waste, then Jungkook rest his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

T: what are you thinking love?

Jk: nothing, I'm just happy because everyone is.

T: that's good to hear.

Jk: my love?..... Thankyou...

T: for what?

Jk: you know, for all of this. If it weren't for you my birthday wouldn't be as fun as this.

T: you don't have to say thankyou love...... By the way why wouldn't you go swim.

Jk: I don't want to..... I might float.

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook because of what he said, so Jungkook laughed along. Then suddenly Taehyung stood up, leaned down to carry Jungkook bridal style.

Jk: w-where are we going?

T: to our room...

Jk: w-why?

T: oh common love... I wanna do it.

Jk: w-what? O my god Taehyung out me down! Now!

T: instead of begging me to put you down, I'm gonna make you beg for something else instead...

And so, Taehyung carried him to their room, and the rest was history.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.