Part 2

John Market Pov

Finally getting to London after a long ass flight I'm annoyed and hungry. People see me and think I'm a fucking Mafia leader. Just a because a man has tattoos doesn't make me a bad person.

These are from a dark time in my life and I keep it as an reminder so I won't go back down that road. I'm actually the CEO Founder and Owner of Quakes. It's an Information technology the biggest in the lake.

I have a headquarters in every continent in the world. But my London office has been having issues. I'm here for 6 months no more no less. To fix it then leave my plan and I'm sticking to the plan.

Sighing I went to this restaurant it supposed to very popular. Walking in everyone stared at me rolling my eyes I sat down. Waiting for someone to come and take my order. But everyone looked scared.

A guy went to the back and brought out the most beautiful girl. They look like their arguing she rolled her eyes clocking in. Walking over to me with the most breathtaking smile.

"Hi I'm Olive sorry for the wait. Can I get you something to drink?" She asked looking at me in my eyes. She's so beautiful her smile her nose she's prefect where have she been all my life.

Snapping out it when someone keeps snapping their fingers in my face. "You okay honey" she asked me and I snapped at it. "Im sorry darling can I get a coffee black" she nod writing it down. She walked off and I see other guys looking at her.

But she doesn't pay them any mind she brought me my coffee. "Would you like anything else?" She asked "what do you recommend?" I asked.

She came to the side of me and she smells so ducking good. "Now I'm not a breakfast person. But my little sister love strawberries and bananas pancakes." She said I looked at her and laughed.

I'm 6'4 223 pounds covered in tattoos. And she think I would want strawberries and bananas pancakes. She looked at me innocently "what?" And I laughed harder "that will be lovely can I get some bacon and eggs with that?" She nod walking off.

Still chuckling because most people are terrified when the see me. She just chilling I find it interesting. She brought me my food a refill on my coffee and some orange juice.

Asking me if I want anything else I shook my head no. "Okay well I'm about to eat my breakfast and do my break. I'll be sitting over there if you need me let me know" she said and I nod yes.

Someone came up to her placing some food in front of her. She took out some pills taking them and started to eat. Looking at her I moved all my food and drinks at her table and sat with her.

She looked at me "you if I needed something let you know well I need company" I said with a shrug. She laughed at me "that's cute" she said and I stared at her. Cute cute she called me cute.

I started to blush what the fuck is wrong with me. "Do you like working here" I asked her "pays the bills" she said and I nod. "What if I offer you a job" she looked at me suspicious "what kind of job" she said.

I smiled "I'm here for business for a while I need a personal assistant" she looked at me nod. Grabbing a napkin writing down a $1200 dollars a week. Sliding it to her she opened it and juice went out her nose.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said wiping her face. And the mess she made "Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm anything over will be overtime. And if you have to work a weekend overtime and Youll full benefits " I told her she looked at me surprise.

"What's the catch" she said "no catch" she looked at me crazy. "So a grown ass man walks into a restaurant. No one wants to serve and everyone looks afraid. They come and get me off my break what just started by the way. To serve him. Then he offers me an insane deal. What kinda 50 shades of grey bullshit y'all tryna pull" she said.

And I laughed oh God this most I've laughed in years. "It's just a job I need someone who isn't afraid of me. And you seem like the only person who isn't." She looks at me side eye.

Giving her my card telling her to just think about it. Putting 100pounds on the table. "Keep the change and the pancakes or delicious" I told her grabbing the plate and walking off.

Getting my driver to pick me up I went to the office. Only one person here ever saw my face and that's the manager person I left in charge. . But he's been on some bullshit. Walking straight in going to his private elevator. "Sir you can't go.." I give her a look and she shit up.

Getting to his floor passing his secretary who didn't get a chance to say anything. She looked at me then looked back down. Walking into his office he's fucking some girl on his desk.

"This what I'm paying you for?" I asked he looked at me and dropped on the floor. The pulled her skirt down running out the office. "Mr.Market I-I d-d-didn't" he started "shut the fuck up. And if I find out your the one stealing from me. I will take everything you own! Get the fuck out my building" I told him.

Brunch of dump fucks walking over to the girl "your fired too get out" she stared crying packing her things.

The fuck wrong with these people. They could had did this shit at home. There's a damn motel three blocks from here. Shit is about to change I hope their ready.