7

Gojo was excited to show Kyoto little (Y/n). He dressed her into the customized uniform that he wore. He placed the glasses on her and smiled. "You just got 10x more adorable!" He gushed. (Y/n) grabbed the coloring book that Megumi got for her. She held onto Gojo's hand and followed him.

He placed her into an empty living space for her to wait in. "Just wait here, okay? I'll be right back and get you." (Y/n) nodded at his words and began to color. She hummed the song that her music box played. She would always listen to it once a day and remember the young boy. She wasn't sure who he was or why that memory was brought up again. "Days in the sun. When my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done. Will I ever leave you." She sang quietly as she remembered the boy's words.

A few minutes later, Gojo returned and (Y/n) walked over to him. She stood behind him, as she saw the new people. "Say hello, (Y/n)." Gojo chuckled. "Hello..." she greeted and peeked behind him. Gojo had already informed them of what type of curse she was. Gojo picked her up and wanted them to hear more of her cute voice. "Say our names, (Y/n)." He told her.

Unfortunately, Nanami was not around to experience the splendor of your presence. So you don't say his name.

Itadori and some of the others gushed on how you said their names. Megumi blushed as he heard you try to say his name. You have called him Gomi as a nickname, and he doesn't mind one bit. "She's the cutest little half curse you'll find!" Gojo smiled as he put her down. Shyly she walked up to Miwa since she looked less scary than the rest. She's so adorable!! Miwa screamed in her head. She gently picked her up and smiled at her. (Y/n) smiled back and looked at the others. She looked at Mai and noticed a bit of resemblance between her and Maki. "Maki?" She tilted her head at her. "No, I'm Mai," Mai said to her. "M-Mai." (Y/n) said as she tried out the name. (Y/n) turned her head at Kamo. She reached out for him to carry her. Kamo tilted her head at her before complying. "Name?" She asked him. "Kamo Noritoshi." He responded. "Kamo." (Y/n) giggled. A blush formed on his face as she spoke his name ever so cutely. 

-----

(Y/n) sat on Mai's lap as she colored. "How old are you?" Mai asked the girl. "I don't know." (Y/n) replied. "Gojo says I might be five." She added. Mai hummed and let the girl continue coloring. Mai then heard the soft humming that (Y/n) was doing. "What are you humming?" She asked. "A song. A man sang it to me as a baby, but I don't know who he was." (Y/n) replied. "(Y/n), you want to play outside?" Yuji called out. (Y/n) nodded. She ripped out the coloring page and handed it to Mai. "For you." She said before leaving. Mai looked down at the coloring page. It wasn't neat nor was it messy. Mai's lips curled up into a smile and folded the paper. She placed it in her pocket and walked outside.

(Y/n) giggled as Yuji blew bubbles for her. Everyone either played with (Y/n) or just watched and talked. "Are you sure she's safe to be around?" Utahime asked. "She's a child. Are you afraid of a five-year-old girl?" Gojo joked. "I'm being serious. You've heard about the stories. They can gain power in a matter of seconds." Utahime said. "She's only five and she is a blue one. She's completely stable." Gojo smiled seeing (Y/n) getting her hair braided by Kugisaki. "As long as she's cared for and well. I don't see anything happening to her." Gojo said being serious. Just her being happy is the highlight of my day. Gojo smiled as he watched her get along with the others.

(Y/n) sat down between Sukuna and Gojo as they all began to each lunch. She munches happily on the onigiri that Inumaki made. Sukuna looked down at her to see rice on her cheeks. He sighed heavily and picked up a napkin. "Eat cleaner, brat." He said and cleaned off her face. (Y/n) looked up at him and smiled. Sukuna turned away from her and continued eating.

-----

After hours of playing, (Y/n) fell asleep. Megumi let her play with the Divine Dogs and now both were sleeping and guarding (Y/n). Her little curse fell asleep in her pants pocket. Gojo smiles and takes photos of her. After that, he picks her up and takes her to her room. He woke her up a bit as he changed out her previous clothes into pajamas. She went back to sleep, and Gojo tucked her in. "Goodnight (Y/n)." He whispers and leaves her room.