20 - brie larson

Requested By: RiaScarlet5

You took one last deep breath before walking through the crowd of people to get to some of the endgame cast. You just got a job as an interviewer and when your boss told you you'd be interviewing the marvel cast for the endgame premiere you almost flipped out. It didn't help that you had a huge crush on the newest cast member, Brie Larson. 

You made your way through the crowd and of course, the closest person you could find was Brie, and she just happened to have no one interviewing her. You took a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself. After a little bit of stalling you finally walked up to her, you were about to gently tap her on the shoulder but before you could actually touch her she quickly turned around. 

" Why hello, gorgeous " she said, grinning. You tried to not freak, which you somewhat successfully did, only problem was you were as red as a tomato. " Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself ". "OhgodI'mdoomedItotallymessedthatup" you thought to yourself.

She giggled a little and you tried to shake it off as you rehearsed the questions you went over about a million times. " Obviously Captain Marvel is finally making her debut in endgame, but one of the many questions following her debut, is what she's been doing all this time? " you said and she nodded. 

She had a thoughtful expression across her face. " Hero things " she said, grinning again and you both laughed. "God her laugh is as beautiful as her" you thought to yourself. " Should've expected that " you said, knowing the cast could give very little to no details about the movie. 

" So what was it like being casted as Captain Marvel? And what was the "journey" like? " you asked her and she told you all she could. Though if you were being honest, you didn't process a lot of what she said.... eh you could just find the interview online when you get home. 

You were too busy staring into her beautiful brown eyes, you could get lost in them for hours upon hours and never get tired or bored. Her laughter was infectious and you couldn't help but laugh as well, even though you didn't even hear what she said. Her lips looked so soft, you could go on hours of how beautiful this woman was. 

Eventually she noticed you weren't paying attention. She smirked and playfully elbowed you a little, trying not to make it too obvious you spaced out to others but still pull you out of your trance. 

" Well it was nice meeting you, Y/N " she said and gave you a gentle hug, which you kindly returned. " Call me later " she whispered in your ear so no one could hear, and sneakily placed a crumbled piece of paper in your hand before giving you a wink and taking off.