5

"Hello," I said. "Is this Amber Swan?" someone asked. "Yeah, this is she. Who is this?" I asked as I looked at my dad. "Miss. Swan, I'm Abby from your credit card company. I called to tell you that there was a big withdrawal from your account. I called to double-check if you are sure you wanted to go through with the transaction." the lady said. I looked at Bella. 

"And how much was this transaction?" I asked as she glared at me. "It was everything in your account." the lady said making me get even madder at Bella. 

"Was it now. Is there any way to reverse the transaction?" I asked. "No, I'm sorry, miss. Once the transaction goes through, there is no way to reverse it." the lady said. "Thanks for letting me know," I said before I hung up. I looked at Bella with no emotions. 

"How could you?" I asked her. "How could I what? What are you talking about?" Bella asked, playing dumb. "How could you! First my phone, then my wallet, and the stuff that I hold variable." I yelled at Bella. "And now everything that I work hard for!" I yelled. "Amber, hold on. What are you talking about?" Dad asked me. 

"That was my credit card company. Everything in my account and everything that Grandma Swan left me is gone. Someone took it all out of the bank and the only way it could have been taken out is with my credit card. The one that was in my stolen wallet." I said as I looked at Bella. 

"Why in the world would I take your money and a box that I have never seen before?" Bella lied. "Empty your bag." Dad said as I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. I slowly took deep breaths, calming me down. "What, why....just because she's blaming me?" Bella said. "Empty your bag." Dad repeated. Bella rolled her eyes before she took out the box that Grandma Swan gave me. 

She threw it at me. I caught it making sure it did not hit the ground. "Bella, you are grounded. You will give your sister back every single penny that you stolen from your sister. You will not be able to see Edward or go anywhere after school. After school you will come back home and that is it." Dad said. I looked at the box before putting it by my ear. I shock the box to see if the stuff that was suppose to be inside of the box was still in there. 

Once I didn't hear anything in the box, I opened it to see that everything is not in there anymore. "Where are they?" I asked Bella as I closed the box again. 

"Where is what?" She asked playing innocent. "Everything that Grandma Swan gave me. All the Jewley, where is it?" I asked. "Again, with more of your sister's stuff missing. What did you do this time?" Dad asked. "I gave them to Alice." Bella said, making my heart skip a beat. "What?" I said as I felt a tear roll down my face. "Amber, why don't we drive you there and you can get your things back?" Aro asked, making me look at him. 

"You know the Cullens." Dad said as he looked at Aro. "Yeah, we met in college.....we are good friends." Aro said. Dad nodded his head. "Well, you guys can do that and when you get back, Fire bug......you can start packing." Dad said. I nodded my head as I walked out of the house with my mates and Jane behind me. 

The second the door closed, more tears started to fall uncontrollably. Caius walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close to him. 

I wrapped my arms around him as he put his left hand on my head holding me close. "It's okay, il Mio Amore (My love). It all is okay." Caius said as I put my head on his chest. I felt someone else put their hand on my back, trying to calm me down. 

*Charlie's View*

Once Amber left the house with four people with red eyes, I looked at Bella. "You are in big trouble. How could you leave your little sister in Italy? This has to stop Bella." I said. "How could you let her leave the house with those monsters?" Bella asked. "That's it......... go to your room." I said. She groaned before she raced up to her room.