☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞

His warm hands, still holding your cheeks, tremble as he watches you from above, his beautiful dark orbs glowing with excitement.

With your own hands shaking, you slip your fingertips into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them away from his stomach & as you do, he reaches with his left hand, down into his boxers, holding his own length.

You pull his boxers down over his happy trail, then over his hand and down his thighs, looking back up in time to see him release his cock, letting it bob up & down lightly.

You realize this is the first time you've actually gotten a look his cock since any other time he would have been trying to immediately bury his self inside you.

He's thick from base to tip, wide & girthy & longer than you'd thought as well. When it twitches, you watch the muscule flex, veins showing prominently & his tip, red & angry, already leaking a tiny bit of precum.

You reach with both hands, wrapping your fingers around his length & give him a gentle squeeze, he breathes in deeply & slowly through his teeth.

"Noona, y-you..." You look up as he struggles to speak to see his eyes are closed & his head down slightly.

"You d-don't have to do that... Let m-me, just let me have you-ahhhh!"

His hands grasp at your hair as you silence him with your tongue, swirling it around his tip, licking his slit gently, lapping up his salty precum.

His breathing becomes quick & shallow as he watches you stroke along his length with your hands while your tongue rolls around his tip, against his frenulum, occasionally sliding him in between your lips, encasing him in your mouths warm embrace.

A hiss leaves his lips as his fingers run through your hair, his hips bucking forward slightly in an attempt to push himself farther into your mouth.

"N-noona... You look so pretty like that," Although his stammering voice is barely audible, your ears pick up every one of his words, sending throbs of desire to your soaked core. "With your m-mouth on my cock like that... So fu-fucking pretty..."

You glance up at him, seeing his red tinted cheeks & the way he looks at you lustfully, biting his lower lip as he continues to gently thrust his hips forward shallowly.

You move your hands to his thighs & slowly begin to sink him farther into your mouth, relaxing your jaw & flattening out your tongue.

While you want him inside you, this way is quiet & while you've only done something like this a few times, you want to avoid making too much noise & this way is a safer route

He doesn't waste any time taking the lead from you, placing his hands on either side of your head & beginning to thrust himself a bit more forcefully into your mouth.

He quickly hits the back of your throat, causing you to gag, tears instantly welling in your eyes as a low, deep moan falls from his lips as he stares down at your face.

His lips part as he breathes in slowly, watching your face carefully as his pace quickens, his hands still holding your head.

You attempt to keep up with his thrusts, bobbing your head on his cock, taking him in your mouth as deeply as you can, tongue rolling around his length while he moans softly.

When you glance up at him again & see his face, there's more than just lust on his handsome features & his eyes glow with a kinder, almost loving expression & it makes your heart race like crazy.

"I... I like it when you look up at me like that," He smiles down at you, before he bites his bottom lip. "You look so naughty, noona.."

You can't deny it, you like when he praises you, when he says dirty things to you. It does something to you, inside & out, your body aching to be filled, to have him fuck you senseless & to hear more of his voice in your ears, spilling his erotic thoughts as he does so.

You bob your head faster, loving the small, deep moans that fall from his lips & you can feel his thighs tense up as he feels your tongue swipe along his frenulum, his hips giving shaky thrusts further into your mouth.

You enthusiastically continue to move your head back & forth, whimpering in your own needs when you feel him harden in your mouth.

He suddenly pushes your head back, letting his cock pop from your mouth, leaving lewd strings of saliva & his precum to dribble down your chin.

His right hand grips his length as he strokes his self in your face, his own face twisted in a look of concentrated pleasure as he nears his orgasm.

You bring your hands to his tip, rolling your thumb over his wet cock slit, giving him a glance upwards, your eyes peering directly into his.

"Ahh, noona," He gasps in a low, whiny voice. "I'm gonna- I... Oh, god, Y/n, Y/n!!!"

He repeats your name under his breath like a mantra or a prayer, his hips bucking forward still as he cums, with your hands cupping his tip, his hot cum coating your palms & fingers.

His body shudders as he rides out his climax, you stay squatted where you are, your hands still over his tip as he slowly stops his hips from pistoning forward.

After a moment, although he's huffing heavily, his body shaking from sensitivity, he helps you up by your arms, allowing you to dip into your bathroom to wash your hands.

You can hear him straightening his clothes, and zipping up his pants. You are shocked at yourself for what you'd just done to him, wanting nothing more than to have the earth swallow you up.

You glance up into the mirror at your face & see your smeared lipstick, teary eyes and pink tinted cheeks. You wash your face as well, right now, wanting to shower more than anything but you know you need to usher him out of your room first.

When you step out, his head jerks up from where he was staring at the floor, his eyes regard you with a look you've never seen on his face, an expression that makes your heart thud heavily & even quicker in your chest.

He steps forward, grabbing your shoulders & bringing his lips down to yours, the kiss is soft & tender, moves from your lips to your cheek, your jaw then your neck, where he sucks lightly on your skin.

He tightens his arms around you, breathing in deeply, his voice slithers into your ears, smooth, deep & alluring.

"After the concert, I'll return the favor." He kisses your neck again.

"And I'm going to eat your pretty little pussy until you drown me in it" His hands slide down from your shoulders to grope your breasts.

"And I'll drink every," Teeth graze your jaw.

"Single.." A hand between your legs again, pressing, rubbing.

"Drop..." His voice hisses the last word.

You gasp & he lets you go, turning immediately & walking out the door, leaving you standing in the doorway to the bathroom, trembling with anxiousness & aching with desire...

*****AN*****
Hello, again!
I hope you guys are enjoying this.
It's hard to balance 2 jobs, (one of which I'm training for manager position) & still find time to write or even be inspired to write. I'm also looking into getting own place as well! I'm thinking of doing a one shot book with the all members, as I have several very short stories I've written for friends or just cause I was bored. We'll see how things pan out!
.......
#Borahae