Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

Hi guys!!

That's right, she bolded SPICY because she's here to deliver. ;)

I realized I totally forgot to announce on Omertà that the THIRD BOOK of the Vendetta series is LIVE on my profile!! Book 3, "Kiss de La Notte."

Kiss de La Notte a standalone mafia romance novel with ALL NEW characters you haven't met before. (OOOOooooh.) 

In a nutshell, if you want a spicy mafia romance book that has a unique take on Italian arrange marriage and enemies to lovers (a combined trope I've wanted to do for sooooo long!) Then THIS IS YOUR BOOK!  

I'm very excited about this one and I hope you'll come along for the ride!!

You CAN read read Kiss de La Notte without reading Omertà and Borgata, since it is a standalone novel!

And don't fret, I will be completing Borgata alongside this book and PROVING it to you by updating Borgata very shortly as I've been very disciplined with writing for my updates (YEEE). There are really only a few chapters of Borgata and then I'll decide whether I'll be posting a short story for them!  :) 

KISS IT KISS IT BETTER BABAY. (This song is basically the theme-song for Kiss de La Notte btw. LOL.)

All my love,

Kat

P.S- Don't forget to join the Vendetta series Facebook group to fangirl and exclusive updates!!! ;)

Instagram: katrocks247 

Twitter: katrocks247

Tik Tok: Katrocks247