Ep 19 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time

At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja surrounded Lloyd with weapons raised as they await for their Sensei's signal to begin the training. 

Wu walks around Lloyd, who had his eyes close, "Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Finished, he steps to the side, signalling that the session has begun. 

Hearing movement from behind, Lloyd snaps open his eyes and kicks the scythe that came to strike his backside, sending Cole into the wall. Lloyd quickly caught Jay's nunchuck and flung him to the side. 

(Y/n) throws one of his kusarigama's at Lloyd, hoping to lasso Lloyd with the chain but Lloyd quickly caught it. Lloyd wasted no time in throwing (Y/n) over, making him crash into the door.  

He then jumps over Zane's shurikens, the weapons ended up hitting the watermelon Nya is carrying in. She shoots a glare at Zane, who gasps.

Oh, not the watermelon!

Nya talks to Wu, "Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei."

The old man turns to her, "But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell."

The two look back to see that Kai had drawn out his weapon and pointed it at Lloyd. Kai then thrusts forward for only Lloyd to have caught the blade. The two struggled to hold their ground. As Lloyd started summoning a green energy sphere, Kai pulls the sword towards him, causing Lloyd to fall to the ground. 

"Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101." Kai grabs his hand and helps him up.

Lloyd sheepishly rubs his nape, "Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming."

Wu meekly smile as he walked forward, "We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back."

---

Zane waits for his feathered friend out on deck. He hears the familiar caws and smiles when he sees the falcon flying towards him. He holds up his arm, allowing the bird to land. The mechanical bird squawks at him, causing his eyes to widen and he rushes into the bridge. He calls for the others from the bridge and waits for them to arrive. 

In no time, they have all arrived and gathered around the computer. Zane takes a drive out of the Falcon and plugs it into the computer, "The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?"

They all look at the screen, only for their eyes to widen at the screen. 

"The Lost City of Ouroboros!" Nya exclaimed as the screen then shows Serpentine to be sparring.

(Y/n) was in awe at the city, "Woah, looks like they rebuilt the place."  

Kai turns to the others, "Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?"

Cole looks back at the screen for him to only connect the dots, "It looks like they're preparing for a final battle."

"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them." Wu ordered. 

On the way over there, they suit up and prepare for their battle up against Garmadon. 

---

They have arrived there at night, anchored a few miles away from the city so they wouldn't be spotted, and are now climbing down the anchor chain. They hustle to the city.

Having made it to the outskirts of the city, they sneak in. They made it to the center of the city and hide behind the stands and pillars as they see some camps before seeing Garmadon walking away from a vehicle. Wu was the first one to approach his brother before the ninja and samurai followed after.