fourteen

They left Ata Ta Tiga and sent Adudu and Probe back to their Markas Kotak through Ochobot's teleportation, as soon as they bid the keeper goodbye.

Who knew that the keeper is actually a fan of Boboiboy. It was pretty unusual considering the keeper is an alien and Kubulus at that. But who wouldn't agree that Boboiboy's powers are cool?

The information they got from the archive was not much as expected but it was sufficient for them to start looking for one of the 9th generation power spheres. It was all thanks to the archive keeper. The lead he gave Amato and Boboiboy was super helpful. The only thing they need to figure out now was about the alien that disappeared, and what power sphere he obtained.

It's getting late for the day, so they all decided to have a rest and continue their discussion about the information tomorrow. Even though they didn't do much like fighting or anything, but reading and studying surely could take a great toll on someone mentally. They felt exhausted.

The power spheres went to the charging room and Boboiboy instead of going to his room, he stayed at the deck with Amato who looked stressed while staring at his computer. Maybe he was still thinking and figuring out what to do next. He was working for this mission for at least a year, and now since he finally knew what to do, he's going to put all his effort on it.

"Dad, aren't you going to rest?" Boboiboy asked his dad worriedly while walking to him.

"Ah, yes. I'll rest in a bit. You should go to rest too," he said but his eyes still on the computer.

"Not until until I know you will really have your rest. Don't you feel exhausted, dad? I know you want to stay up late and work on the mission."

Amato turned and faced his son, "ah, I do feel a bit tired. Just a bit, yea. I'm used to this, don't worry," he replied. But Boboiboy of course was not convinced by that and decided not to answer. He sat on a seat beside Amato and just let his father with his computer.

He suddenly remembered about his promise to his friends and immediately made a call to Gopal through his watch. It should be five in the evening now back on Earth so he thought they must be still at the Kokotiam. His thought was correct when Gopal answered the call and he saw the familiar background around him.

"Dey, Boboiboy! How was the mission with your new best friend, Adudu?" Gopal said sarcastically.

"You're jealous? Haha," Boboiboy replied back jokingly. "By the way, is Tok Aba with you? Can I talk to him?"

"Yeah, he's here. Tok Aba! It's Boboiboy!" Gopal called.

Boboiboy could hear his grandfather panting before greeting him, "ha, Boboiboy. Just now you want to call me, eh? I thought you would call me next week."

"Hehe, sorry, Tok Aba. I am busy with my mission. How are you, tok?"

"I'm good here. Just like the always. Eh is Amato with you now. Let me talk to him for a moment."

With that, Amato who heard their conversation got panicked before Boboiboy directed his watch for Tok Aba to see his one and only son. Amato grinned.

"Hi, Abah! How are you? haha," he greeted Tok Aba awkwardly. It has been a while since Amato really called him. He used to just send postcards and videos, not a real call.

Tok Aba shook his head before answering, "I'm just fine right here. This old man is still going strong. How about you? You and Boboiboy made me worried sick. You should tell me before you decide on spending your week together."

"Sorry, Abah. I just thought the other kids would tell you eventually when they arrived on Earth. So yeah. Hehe. Sorry, again Abah."

Tok Aba sighed and the two kept conversing with each other for at least 30 minutes. Boboiboy and Gopal who were lending their watches to them just waited and listened to the conversation with boring faces.

Right after Amato and Tok Aba finished, Boboiboy continued to chat with Gopal and the other Kokotaim including Fang who was still on his way to his home planet, Gogobugi.

They talked about nothing interesting except the Kubulus archive. Of course, they also talked about the keeper being Boboiboy's fan. Hilarious. Fang was so jealous.

Another half hour passed and Boboiboy finally hung up. At the same time, Amato still working with his computer, browsing every information about the 9th generation power sphere while showing no sign to rest.

"If you're not going to sleep, then I won't too," Boboiboy told Amato with a smirk.

"Eh no no. Don't mind me. You should really have your rest, son."

"Nope. I'll stay up with you, just in case if you need help with the work you're working on," he got up, and faced Amato before doing something Amato didn't expect at all.

"Boboiboy Solar!" He changed to his solar form. If anyone could survive staying up late, it's definitely Solar. Just hand him two or three cups of coffee and you automatically will have your light source for the night.

"W-why are you changing to Solar?" Amato couldn't believe his son going as far as changing to one of his elemental to have him going to rest.

"If you want to stay up, and do whatever research you want, I'll stay with you to help. I'm a genius, you know? You can count on me," he said, looking proud when uttering the word 'genius'. He should add 'genius and arrogant¿' tho.

"Okay, I guess? Ah, you're not going to shoot me with your light beam, are you?"

He hold his visor and replied, "why would I shoot my own father?" while staring him with his silver eyes.

"Nevermind, hehe," to be honest, it looked like the roll of father and son had changed that night.

The two of them kept discussing about the information they got about the alien. The alien that disappeared not long after they found a 9th generation power sphere. Was it a coincidence? Or the disappearance had nothing to do with the power sphere?

From the information Amato just found out, the alien wasn't notable at all. He's just a common alien from a planet far from the galaxy they were currently at. The alien was reported missing by one of his comrade when he hadn't contacted him for months.

The peculiar thing was not about the alien's disappearance specifically. It was because the ship he was in disappeared too. The were told the ship was big enough to match the size of TAPOPS' previous station. So where? Where is he? Where is the spaceship now?

These were the questions that many had wondered, but Boboiboy and Amato  would hopefully be the one to answer.

~°~°~°~°~

I am pretty busy with classes and assignments. Sorry I can't update much, huhu.

By the way, how do you decide on your favourite Elemental? I can't really decide mine. It's either Solar or Ice.

;D