fifteen

Even though Solar had two cups of coffee, but it seemed like the caffeine didn't work on him that night. Right after they discussed a thing or two, he accidentally fall asleep on his seat while still holding a report paper. Boboiboy changed to his original form right after that.

Amato who saw him sleeping chuckled as he remembered Solar bragging about how he stayed awake overnight and his love for coffee, just an hour ago. Guess he's too tired after everything that happened that day.

Being a good father, Amato lifted and carefully carried Boboiboy to his room. It somehow reminded him of Boboiboy when he was a kid. Boboiboy would always fall asleep on the couch after watching television at night, and every morning he would tell Amato that he magically transported from the living room to his bedroom.

Yes, magically.

As soon as Amato reached his room, he tucked Boboiboy to bed and kissed him goodnight. He was watching his son sleeping when he heard Boboiboy drowsily called for him.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Goodnight, dad. Please sleep too. I don't want you to get tired tomorrow," even in his half asleep condition, he was still worried about Amato.

"Yeah, I will. Now go back to sleep," he said and let the silence answered.

___________________

The morning came just like any other day, except that morning, Boboiboy had his breakfast with his dad. Ochobot and Mechabot joined them as well. Right after that, they all went to the deck to continue their discussion and decide their next move.

Amato and Boboiboy didn't discuss much last night since Boboiboy fall asleep and all. So hopefully that morning, they managed to get something with the help of the two power spheres.

"So, what do we need to discuss actually?" Mechabot started asking.

"Lets recall what we have so far," a holographic screen suddenly popped out in the middle of the room.

"First, a 9th generation power sphere was captured by an alien 5 years ago. But the alien gone missing while at it along with his massive ship and no one have any idea where this alien might be. The only clue we have is, haih." Amato let out a sigh before continuing.

"None. We have no clue at all, huhu."

"Ah, so we need to discuss and find for more clues?" Mechabot asked while making a dissatisfied face. He thought their visit yesterday could bear some fruits, but they only got one.

Boboiboy watching his father and his childhood friend immediately try to lighten up the mood, "cheer up, all of you! We did manage to get a list of the 9th generation power spheres tho! It's not much but maybe we can still get something out of it."

He stared at the paper in front of him and thought for a moment while everyone else were staring at him. He skimmed through the paper, scanned it up and down, read it again and yep, nothing seemed to come up from his thought.

"I gave up. This piece of paper have no clue at all."

"Ceh, you're the one that told us to cheer up and yet you gave up first," Ochobot teased the boy.

Just as everyone wanted to continue brainstorming, another voice added, "I don't actually want to voice this as you guys might think I've lost my mind, but aren't the most resourceful beings in the galaxy- or at least TAPOPS are the Mopmop?" Mechabot with his usual face spoke.

"So, your point is?"

"Haih, kids these days. To put it simply, lets ask Mopmop! They should know something about the incident! Or maybe we can ask them to interview some of the laundry's clients for information," Mechabot explained. Everyone in the room made a disbelieving expression.

"Oh my god, a brilliant idea just came out from that dumb robot? After 30 years,,," Amato sniffled while covering his mouth, showing how touched he was. Well, of course, not for real.

A short but informational bickering occurred between the old Earth hero and his power sphere. The now Earth hero was pondering and thinking about Mechabots's suggestion. "You know what, Mechabot? That was super duper brilliant! Why have I never thought about that!"

"Which one? Amato's lame joke during last month's meeting or his attempt to make karipap with literal oxygen in it?"

"No! The idea about Mopmop! and what?! Dad made karipap oxygen?" He replied. "That's an insult to the entire karipap race."

"I know, right!!" As a member- no, president of the Karipap Lover Club, Mechabot agreed with what Boboiboy just said.

Now that they actually know what to do, Amato entered a familiar coordinate into the computer before piloting the ship straight to TAPOPS' old station, the once famous space laundry for all aliens good and evil but now just for the good.

You could imagine what happened after Boboiboy's attack on Captain Vargoba. Even though the station was destroyed and the it's identity was exposed, TAPOPS still decided to continue the business (it's their main source of income). Since the station new name 'TAPOPS space laundry' clearly screamed 'Tracker and Protector of Power Sphere', only the goods dared to come.

__________________

The journey of 2 hours felt like a day. Boboiboy missed his friends. At times like this he would miss Gopal's loud mouth, commenting about every single thing he saw, crack silly jokes that Boboiboy always found not funny but laughed anyway and his constant offer for food to him.

He missed Fang, the alien friend who would get angry whenever people say he's from Earth, over proud of himself when Captain Kaizo or anyone higher than them complimented him, his disagreement with everything Gopal voiced out and of course, the times they fought together as a duo.

Yes, again, of course. Who wouldn't miss Yaya and Ying? Their competition when there's anything involving examination, Yaya's terrible cookies, Ying's sweet-but-changed face when Yaya offered her the cookies, their conversation and sharing when one of them finished a book where Boboiboy would secretly listen to as well and YESYESYES he missed seing the Y and Y combo. The coincidence that their names both start with Y was just perfect. A combo combining high speed with high force? Chef's kiss.

Why Boboiboy suddenly missing his friends? The reason was pretty simple.

The main deck now was filled with silence. Throughout their road to TAPOPS space laundry, not even a word was uttered. The atmosphere was quiet, no sound from Mechabot who would always make noises, no sound from Amato who loves asking questions, no sound from Ochobot as well. The ship that was on autopilot brought itself following the coordinated path.

If you're thinking something was happening, no, not really. But something definitely happened last night.

Sitting in the chair, Amato and Mechabot was sleeping. Amato hugged Mechabot and used his round head as a pillow while Mechabot seemed struggling, but still sleeping. Boboiboy remembered telling his dad to sleep, it looked like he didn't.

"What should I do now? I am bored!" He half-screamed trying not to wake those two sleeping. He thought whether to bother Ochobot doing his job or kept silence and play some video games. But right after that, a call transmission was received.

He freaked out thinking an emergency occured and took a sudden stand, but turned out the one called was Gopal. Good timing.

"Hey, Gopal! Wanna play some games?"

:/