Chapter Four

Chapter Four

•Megan•

"Mom he knocked down my books!" I repeated for the third time since she wasn't listening.

When I arrived home from leaving school because of the incident my mom was shocked. She wasn't really angry though cause I have good grades and could easily bring it back up if I was to get a zero.

Yeah, you are probably like 'nerds don't ditch school'. Well too bad, I just did. 

"You should've knocked down the Boys penis then." My mom began laughing.

My sad face fell and now my face was straight. Did my mom really just make a penis joke?

Gross.

"Mom serious chiz, he embarrassed me, and Mr. Steel found out!" I said raising my voice.

Here is the thing about my mom, she never takes things serious. I could fall and instead of seeing if I'm alright, she'll freaking laugh. Isn't that was friends do.

"Oh yeah, Thats cause I told him." She shrugged.

Is she doing my teacher in the low?! Holy crap.

My eyes widen and I stared at my mom.

"We are just," she paused for a while "friends"

Something is up, but whatever I'm not really gonna dig too deep into that. Right now I need to change this freaking pad then eat my problems.

.

I was watching 'The Duff" until my door bell rung.

"Really at 5 o freaking clock." I whined to myself.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. I tripped on about 4 steps but I survived. It's cause I'm tired and today made me run out of energy.

"Hello how may I help you?" I threw my door open.

Once I seen who it was I shut the door quickly.

"Let me in." He said through the door.

"Mom he's here!" I whisper shouted.

"I can still here you, maybe you need a sound proof door." I heard the smirk in his voice.

She didn't answer. Her stupid behind had to be reading all the time.

The doorbell rung over and over so I harshly opened the door.

"What." I asked Liam.

"Mr. Stealing told me to apologize or else. " Liam mysteriously said the 'or else' part.

"Then apologize." My tone was cold. Not even sad or nervous.

"Nah, well come on and tutor me." He walked into my house and sat on my couch.

What the hell? Wasn't he just being rude to me this morning? This boy is so confusing.

Instead of walking with him I stood at the front door glaring at the back of his head. His ugly little brown haired head.

"Come on, can we forget about earlier. I was mad" Liam turned to me.

"No." I said loudly enough so he can hear.

This whole time I was wondering where my mom was at but she went into her room smirking. She set this up. And whoever Mr. Stealing was.

Wait, never mind Mr.Steel.

"I don't wanna tutor you." I said.

"I don't wanna be tutored either, especially by you, but I don't wanna get held back so I basically have no choice." He opened his bag.

Oh yeah, the summer school or held back thingy.

Crap, I forgot about that. Now I have no choice cause if I get held back I won't be accepted into any colleges.

I sighed heavily and sat on the couch next to him.

After 5 minutes Liam didn't do anything but sit on his phone taking pictures of his penis and sending it to girls. The whole time I stared at him disgusted. Yet, he seemed to pay me no mind.

"Are you gonna read?" I asked.

"I can't." He said.

I lifted up my eyebrows.

"If you can talk then you can read, so read" I told him.

He looked up at me. His eyes were dark and it looked like he was staring through my soul.

"Shut the fuck up." He spat.

Dear god, why do I have to he tutoring the bad boy? Especially when he's bipolar.

He can't read. He isn't good at math. I didn't even start History or Biology with him yet. Boy, I guess this is what happens when you're a good person.

-
Sorry if this is too short! Please vote for faster updates and if you liked this chapter! Sorry I don't know what to write for author notes. And please be active readers!!