Not good enough 🔞

"OMG Yoongi went so hard on me last night that I can't even walk properly!" Your friend spoke over the phone, she kept going on about what happened in between her and her boyfriend did the previous night while you were just sitting on your bed silently listening to what she was saying.

After a while, she sensed how awkward the atmosphere had gotten, making a certain thought invade her head.

"Wait...don't tell me you're still a virgin, Y/n?"

"Of course not! I've done it a few times with Jimin already" you defended. "Well, how is he? Judging from their performance I'd assume that Jimin would be the one to... You know, fuck you so hard the whole neighborhood would hear" she chuckled, not even a hint of embarrassment in her tone.

You simply let out an awkward laugh, not knowing what to say. "Come on, Y/n~We've been friends for such a long time there's no reason for you to be embarrassed" The both of you grew up together, and are practically sisters. Which explained why you would share intimate experiences.

Plus, Jimin was still out buying groceries, so it would be alright to tell her, right?

"Well he's alright..." "Alright? What do you mean by that?" She asked. "He isn't horrible but he isn't the best... H-he's just umm sort of boring in bed" "boring? How?" You let out a sigh before answering. "He's just very soft and it's like he's just too afraid that he'd might hurt me." Your friend chuckled. "That's cute though. That just means he loves and cares about you a lot."

"I know but I sometimes I want him to go a bit rougher. I mean he would literally always pause in between thrusts to ask me if I'm okay but it just ruins the mood. I honestly don't remember the last time I really orgasmed, because I would normally fake it so that he wouldn't feel bad. Also, I swear I almost fell asleep one time during it." You ranted.

Before your friend could reply, the door of your room swung open, revealing your boyfriend. "J-Jimin Y-Your b-back" you stuttered, eyes wide in shock, immediately hanging up the call.

He slowly walked over to you, clenching his jaw, while his dark narrowed eyes were fixed on your body, piercing through your soul. When he stood directly in front of you, you moved back out of instinct, fear taking over you.

"What were you talking about? Care to share?" His voice slightly shook, showing his anger. You gulped, your eyes moving around frantically and you tried to think of an excuse.

"W-we were just talking about that movie-" "Don't fucking lie to me! I heard everything!" he yelled, cutting you off as he gripped your jaw tightly, forcing you to look up into his scary gaze.

You harshly slapped his hand away and glared back at him. "That hurt!" he clenched his fists so hard his knuckles went white before finally losing control, yanking your face close to him by your hair, making you wince in pain. "If you don't take back every fucking word you said and apologize, then I'll show you how much I can really hurt you."

"Why are you so mad? It was only the truth!" You shouted as your blood boiled. "Grow up Jimin! Learn to take criticism! You're not good in bed! Just accept it and move on!" Hearing your words you immediately felt his strong grip around your throat, cutting off your air supply. "I Dare you to say that one more fucking time" He growled, while tightening his grip by the second.

Tears brimmed at the edges of your eyes and you grabbed his wrists with both hands, trying to remove his hands but he was much more stronger than you so you failed. "Can't talk anymore?" He asked rhetorically as a little whimper left your mouth.

When he finally released you, you took in a sharp, desperate intake of air, coughing a few times. You closed your eyes, trying to steady your ragged breathing until the sound of an unbuckling belt caught your attention. "Wh-What are you doing?" You asked, staring into his dark and lustful gaze.