Chapter 36

The next Morning Anadil told Draco everything that Regulus told her last night, Draco wasn't that shocked, he knew that the cold greeting had a reason.

"They're not visiting" Draco said when they were eating lunch, Regulus and Anadil both stopped eating to look at Draco.

Even Anadil was curious, "They don't know that we're here, Sirius is dumb enough to think that we flew on a muggle plane" Regulus said.

"But what if they figure out that we're here, this'll be their first destination" Anadil said, and Regulus chuckled darkly, Draco and Anadil were amused with him.

Regulus looked at the two with a smile, "If you're forgetting I have another flat here, I bet that's where they'll go" He said and the two nodded.

As Regulus was about to continue eating, a loud knock came by the front door, Draco nd Anadil looked at him again, for they heard Walburga's portrait shouting.

"Can they...." Draco trailed off.

"There's only one way to find out" Regulus said as he stood up from his chair, the two looked at eachother before hurrying out of their chairs to follow Regulus.

As they climbed up the stairs and to the door, Walburga was shocked to see Regulus.

"Not now Mother" Regulus said, one look at Walburga, Anadil and Draco knew not to engage a conversation with the portrait.

Regulus looked at Anadil and Draco, before he kneeled down to their level, and on cue the knocking became lauder and harder, and they heard muttering.

"I'm sure you lot wouldn't want to hear any rants, I suggest you go to my room, and out of the window and into the roof, I'll come up there as quick as I can" Regulus said and the two nodded, before they left.

Regulus was now alone, he sighed before he opened the door, when he opened the door he wasn't surprised to see, Sirius, Remus, James, Lily and Marlene.

"Took you long enough", Regulus spat, and stayed in front of the door.

"Where's our daughter?" Remus politely asked.

"Funny, I haven't seen her", Regulus said with a dry chuckle, as he kept his cold gaze.

Sirius punched him in the face and that was enough for Regulus, for he punched him in the stomach, James and Lily held Sirius back, while Marlene and Remus held Regulus.

"That's enough!" Lily shouted and the two stopped, "How about this, Regulus you let us in, I know that Ani's there" Lily said with a pointed look.

Regulus wiped the blood at his cheek and gestured for them to follow, Walburga's portrait kept shouting at the new arrivals, Regulus looked at it and slammed the curtains.

"Pardon our Mother, being alone all these years might've took away her manners" Regulus said as he nursed his hand, turns out Sirius still has a thing for rings.

"Where is she" Sirius growled at him when they arrived at the kitchen.

Regulus didn't look at him he nursed his lip then, Sirius punched him again this time at his left cheek.

"KREACHER! TELL THE TWO TO COME DOWN!" Regulus said with rage, they heard muttering and footsteps coming from up stairs, then the kitchen door opens to reveal Draco and Anadil.

The two were shocked to see the adults at the room, and to see Sirius and Regulus all bloodied up, Anadil and Draco quickly ran to Regulus' side.

"Kreacher" Anadil called and the elf appeared beside her, "Get me some bandages", Anadil ordered the elf, and it disappeared.

Draco took a cloth then started to wipe the blood away from Regulus' cheek.

Kreacher returned with the bandages and Anadil gave it to Draco.

Anadil looked at the four adults in front of her, "I have a feeling on what happened, but I still wanna hear it from you" Anadil said, as she looked at Lily and Marlene with a hopeful look.

Lily smiled at her before telling her the whole story, of course Anadil listened like it was a new lesson.

Ones Lily and Marlene finished, Anadil stared at Draco and gave him a nod.

"Asshole" Draco said, then turned to Anadil who was scowling at him, "What? I can't insult adults, and I don't know what to say" Draco said and Anadil chuckled.

"Well, all I can say is, get out, clearly someone needs to teach you some manners, attacking someone is bad, why on Earth would you do that, no wonder we were so hard to find, you're desperate, desperate enough to hurt your own fucking brother, and I thought you changed, but I guess you didn't, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree", Anadil said, and Sirius gaped at her.

"You're siding with him, when I'm your—"

"I don't bloody care if you're my Father, all I care is respect, I care about people respecting, the person who raised me, so don't tell me to side with you, when I perfectly know that I can't, because no matter how hard I try I know deep down that I can't side with a person who doesn't know respect or a person who doesn't need it, since he's to full of himself, I can give Dad my respect I can side with him, even Uncle Prongs, Aunt Marlene, Aunt Lily — but you? I don't think so" She stated Sirius was going to speak again, but she spoke.

"A person's respect is earned, and I won't give my respect to you if you're acting like a douchebag" Anadil said, and that made Sirius speechless.

"Well how about I disown you?" Sirius said with rage, and they gaped at him.

Remus was going to speak, but Anadil spoke.

"Do everything you want I don't fucking care" She said before she left.

Draco gave Sirius one last glare before he ran to catch Anadil.

"Sirius Black you are now officially more worse that our Mother, if you want to talk to her find her, and stop staring at me", Regulus said and Sirius didn't move an inch, he was still processing everything he said and he completely regrets it.

———

:))