trespassing

after talking with them, yeona felt at ease, she finally talked to gisselle- aeri without any sense of coldness in each word, they finally exchanged more that five words with each other and little did they know,

jimin, minjeong and ningning planned it all. they knew aeri and yeona is not really in good terms and they will stuck with each other for the whole year. so why not make them friends?

yeona was sleeping peacefully, until she heard a scream, from a female and male, which make her wake up in an instant, walking towards the source of the scream, and that's when she saw, jake is holding three coffee cups (i don't know how since he has two perfect hands, but he did) and aeri with a frying pan two centimeters to really hit the guy on the head.

"YEONA! I FOUND A TRESPASSER! REPORT HER!" jake yelled dodging the frying pan, "ME? THIS IS MY DORM WHY WOULD I SNUCK IN MY OWN DORM?"

"SO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD AT LYING?" jake and aeri kept on bickering, aeri hitting him with the frying pan every now and then, making yeona sighed, looking back and forth each time who's talking.

she looked at the clock and it shows it was 12 in the morning making her sighed even more. she walked towards both of them, creating a distace between aeri's frying pan and jake's head.

"aeri this is jake, the one i told yall. jake this is aeri, my roommate gisselle." yeona calmly, grabbing the coffee from jake's hand leaning on the kitchen counter and both of them look at each other awkwardly. "please don't yell at each other, well, i don't care but it's 12 a.m, people are sleeping."

"why is there three?" yeona asked, "ah, for gisselle, i mean aeri, or whatever her name is, by the way, yeona, i brought hoon here." jake smiled, ignoring the fact he just fought with his girlfriend's roommate not knowing that she's the roommate.

"tell him to come in then." aeri said grabbing the coffee.

when sunghoon walkes in, yeona can see his red face, clearly after laughing his ass off, i mean who wouldn't laugh? they literally at each other's throat just a minute ago.

"so you're the lame guy."

"excuse me?" sunghoon laughing face faded as soon as she stated those words.

"nothing, aeri you can go sleep." she looked at aeri, poor her, she literally wake up by the sound of a doorbell and suddenly being accused to trespass her own dorm by jake.

"oh yes ofcourse, i had a terrible night." she glared at jake, before smilling at yeona and hoon, and she's gone..

..to dreamland that was obviously interrupted .

"i thought you're not talking to your roommate?" jake went beside her, watching her sipping the coffee, while the other guy is on his phone.

"i thought both of you are aware of the time?"she snapped, eyeing both of them this time. sunghoon rolled his eyes, walking away from the two flopping himself on the couch.

"do not treat yourselves home here, especially you, mr.sim." she looked back at him, then to his head. "did aeri hit you hard with the frying pan?" she asked almost at the verge of laughing, making him pout slightly, then he thought about doing something.

"yes, it hurted jakey so much." he whined, rubbing his head in a cute manner where his plan is to disgust yeona, which succeeded. "i can just punch you in the mouth to add up the pain ya know." she sarcastically smiled, turning her back towards him, but before she could even walk away, the guy swiftly snaked his arms around her, lifting her up on the counter, as he trapped her by placing his hand on either sides she's seated on.

"it really do hurt though." he smiled, looking at the girl's flustered face. jake brought yeona's arms, placing it on his shoulders and then placing his on her waist, bringing her closer then they already are.

yeona, she'll be lying if she said she's in a comfortable position right now, but something in her like where this is going. "i'd appreciate it if you could heal it.." jake said in more of a low tone.

"..with a kiss?" jake smile, "that doesn't make sense though, your head is the place that hurted-" yeona started to blabber making jake groan, with his high pitched voice. "just kiss me already." he whined, making the girl laughed, before connecting their lips together.

almost immediately jake kissed her back, tightening his grip on her waist. both of them were lost in the kiss, yeona tilted her head to the left while jake went right. both of them pulled out from the sweet, loving kiss which resulted a shy yeona and a satisfied jake.

"my head is fully healed now" he softly stated and laughed as he saw the girl getting more shy,

"what the fuck are yall doing?" sunghoon interupted their sweet moment, "doing things single people can't relate." jake snapped, making the other guy gritted his teeth while the girlfriend just laughed at them.

"we need to go, jake. we can bid our ass goodbye to the campus if we got caught going out at night." sunghoon walked towards the exit, as jake sighed, pulling the girl for a hug, as he snuggled on her neck.

"sir you need to go." yeona put one finger on his chest pushing him behind. "you'll see me tommorow with the others right? we're fetching yuna from the airport tommorow." she continued. "alright alright." Jake said turning towards the door. "goodnight." he smiled and quickly give her a peck before running outside giggling. "that bitch really."

she slightly chuckled to herself reminding about the scene happened just now at the kitched as soon as she layed in bed.

she can sleep peacefully now.

to my irls if u're reading this no ur not this never happened delete this from your memory IM GOING TO EAT MY PILLOWSJSJJSJEJDNNDND

memory IM GOING TO EAT MY PILLOWSJSJJSJEJDNNDND

this story is not ending btw (NO I WILL NOT MAKE THEM ARGUE TF IS YOUR ISSUE?/j)

and i'll not update for a long long time

cuz
Im
shy

but yea. i'm going to sleep. enough wattpad for today 😁