chapter 31 (Day 7)

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! Anyone wanna guess what happens? 

Anywayy.....

_

_

I woke up around 9am due to Xerxes licking my face, to find Leander already up and out. I quickly did my routine, and went downstairs. Everyone, barring Alexandre, Apollo and Charlotte, was already there. Andi shuffled the plate over to me as i sat down next to him, after feeding my dog. 

"So Taylor, how was your first week here?" Asked Alfonio, trying to start small talk. Nothing has changed from our first conversation, i see.

"Its been one WEEK since you were her? God, it feels like i have known you my entire life." Interrupted Anthony, dramatically -_-

"That's because you have, you did know of my existence your entire life. However, if we are talking about knowing me as a person, then you only know the 2 year old me, nothing more, nothing less." I remarked nonchalantly.

His face fell to a frown, and i sighed at that. I know i was a little rude, but he cannot go ahead saying that he knows me, when he is not aware of what i was going through the past 13 years. Xerxes somehow, knew that i was a little sad, so he cuddled my leg and licked my ankles, making me giggle.

Leander also seemed to understand were i was coming from, because he smiled at me softly, as if to assure me that i was not being too harsh. I smiled back. His mouth literally fell open at that, before he grinned showing his PEARLY WHITE TEETH. 

How?

I turned back to Alfonio to answer his question, "Its been fine. I have adjusted pretty easily because of Andi." I replied truthfully. His face also fell, but he covered with a small smile. Ugh. 

"And you all have also helped a lot." I grumbled, just to make him smile like before. 

I have gone mad i tell you that. 

 He smiled again, and i sighed in relief. Estian chuckled at my answer, probably able to tell that i said it only to make Alfonio happy. The door burst open, and Apollo entered like he was doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence. "So who missed me?" He shouted excitedly, like expecting someone to actually say that they missed him. Everyone rolled their eyes and carried on eating. He pouted at the overwhelming response he received, but when he glanced over to my said, his face again broke out in a huge grin. Oh lord.

"My favourite person in the whole wide world!" He yelled, opening his arms wide as he walked towards our side. Anthony got up from his seat in excitement, his arms stretched as well, as he went in to hug his cousin. But lo and behold, Apollo ducked under his arms and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. Xerxes quickly ran away, and went to my other side, so he would not get squished. Lucky dog

I knew something bad was going to happen, I KNEW IT!!

"I missed you so much." Whined the teddy bear, hugging me even tighter.

 I choked out unable to breath. "My lungs will pop out if you do not stop hugging me right now."  He let me go. 

Abel laughed. "You look like your entire life had flashed in front of you during that hug."

"You saw me yesterday" I panted out, trying to take deep breaths as quickly as possible after that near death situation. "But i still missed you" Apollo ruffled my hair, before sitting down next to me, in the seat previously occupied by Anthony, who was still standing there with his arms spread out, opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Hey" Protested Anthony.

"Oh hello Tony. Good morning. Why are you standing there like that? Come join us for breakfast." Came Apollo's cheeky response. Anthony stared at him with his mouth agape.