Chapter 1

Red, It's all I see when I close my eyes. Endless puddles of blood. Yeah, that took a turn. The last time I even got a good sleep was when I was four. By the time I turned five, everything changed.

I hear two gunshots from the outside of my cell. I get up to walk closer to the door and listen.

"Ow!" I screech, falling on the floor, forgetting my foot is chained.

I get back up, trying to force myself closer to the door. I quickly hear someone messing with the lock. I back myself into a corner standing up getting ready to defend myself, my knees shaking from being weak. The door starts to slowly open, a silhouette of a tall guy walks in, and I notice he's the one with the gun.

"Who are you?" I say backing up more, feeling my back press against the cold cell wall.

He holds up his gun and suddenly everything goes black.

I start gaining my consciousness back again and realize that son of a b*tch hit me with his gun. I can feel my body slightly moving. I open my eyes and notice I'm in a car. My hands are tied but nothing else is, I push myself up enough to look out the window and notice it's night. I look to my right in the driver's seat, it's the same guy.

I push myself all the way up and quickly put my tied hands around his neck, choking him out. We swerve into a field and my head bangs against the car window, I can feel the blood trickling down my forehead.

I lift my arms from around his neck and take the knife from his side. I run out of the car and cut my hands loose, still holding the knife in my hand. The guy gets out of the car.

"Who are you?!" I yell, holding the knife up as he walks closer.

"Answer the question!" I shout louder.

"Put the knife down Mallory." He says as he walks closer.

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"Don't worry about it, just put the knife down and get in the damn car."

"I will kill you, tell me who you are!"

He walks closer till he's in front of me.

"I think you're a little too weak for that."

He was right.

He kicks my leg from under, making me fall to the floor and drop the knife. He throws me over his shoulder and takes me back to his car.

"What a b*tch." I roll my eyes.

He stays silent as he ties me back up, but this time tying my legs. Everything starts to go blurry again, and I pass out.

I finally wake up in a bed. I look around the room I'm in and notice I'm not even tied up, and there's a window.

I get off the bed and walk towards the window.

I start opening it making sure I don't make a sound, as soon as I get it all the way open it starts beeping really loud.

The room door swings open, the guy grabs me pushing me up against the wall with his elbow and a knife up to my neck. Letting me get barely enough air.

"You really think it'd be that easy?" He scoffs.

I don't say a single word.

He lets me go and walks to close the window, I watch him carefully. He then goes to a clothing drawer.

"Go take a shower and then put these on," he throws me a pair of clothes.

"Do I get a name?" I ask.

"No."

"You know mine."

"Doesn't matter just do what I said," he walks out the room leaving the door slightly cracked.

I do what he says and make my way to the bathroom. I lock the door and turn the shower on. I take off my shirt looking in the mirror and seeing all my scars, there's a lot. From knife scars, to bullets, and even arrows.

I step into the shower, feeling the warm water hit my back. I haven't taken a warm shower for at least a month, they were always cold. I close my eyes and put my face in the water, I start seeing flashes of my Dad's partner beating me for failing my last mission, and being left in the middle of the road to be arrested by the detective who's been hunting me for six months.

They start getting so vivid, I jump back in the shower almost slipping. I decided to hurry and finish showering.

I put on a black long sleeve and black jeans and walk out of the bathroom.

"Sit and eat, you're too weak," He places a plate down at the table.

I was weak, for heaven's sake I was locked up for a month barely given any food. Mostly water and I was never allowed out of my cell. Hell, I wasn't even in a prison, I don't know where I was but it wasn't a prison and I'm sure of that.

"Can you tell me why I'm here?" I question sitting at the table

"Don't worry about it, just eat."

"Can I at least get a damn name since you know mine?"

He pauses, putting his fork down and staring at me. "Oliver reeves."

First chapter hope you liked lol and if you're from TikTok heyy, but if you're not follow my TikTok @/_ljwrites enjoy loves <3