Chapter Twelve

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday...but my friend and I are working on putting together some YouTube videos. Honestly I'm not very good at updating on the weekend.

But anyways I was tired of depressing stuff so here's chapter twelve!

Oh and enjoy a sexy Dominic->

Chapter Twelve

Dominic doesn't say much the next few weeks and honestly living in the house with quite him is kind of awkward. I really wish I could do something to cheer him up a bit. But I can't think if anything to do! What can I do? His mom is dying! He's been going though this all alone.

"Hi D-Dominic!" I smile a little. He's sitting on the couch staring at his lap. "I was thinking we could go out- I mean, we've been inside so much lately! It'd be nice to go someplace!" Stupid! I probably made it seem like I wanted to go on a date with him!

"Can we just stay in today?" He asks looking up at me. I nod and sit next to him.

"Maybe we can- what are you doing?!" I yelp as I feel him snake an arm around my waist.

"I'm cold." He whispers pulling me practically on top of him. I blush like crazy.

"I can get you a blanket!" Shut up Tyler! You're being held by the guy you're crushing on! This is like your dream!

"No, I'm fine just like this." For the first time in a while I see him smile. "Now, maybe we can what?"

I take a long breath, loving the way I feel pressed closely to Dominic. "Watch a movie?" He starts rubs his thumb slowly up and down my stomach. Well it's really my shirt but still. It feels good. Really good.

"A movie sounds good." He starts flipping though the channels and I, well I just sit as still as I can.

After Dominic picks out something interesting to watch his arm moves. I frown.  Dang it! I wanted to just cuddle up to him and watch it! Maybe he was really only doing that because he was cold. After all Justin did say he told him he liked someone...

"I'm going to get some blankets," Dominic stands. "That and a pillow."

A pillow? I raise an eyebrow as he walks out of the room. A minute later he's back with both things, wearing only comfy looking sweatpants. I almost moan at the view.

"Get up." He orders. I quickly do as I'm told. Dominic sets the pillow at one end then lays down, pulling the cover over himself. I sigh and go to sit on the white leather armchair.

"What are you doing?" He stares at me like I have three heads or something.

"Sitting?"

"Well I was kinda hoping you'd continue warming me up. But if you don't-" before he can finish I race over and lay beside him. "Perfect, wait," Dominic's arm finds it's way back around me and I'm pressed firmly against his chest.

"Why?" I mumble staring at the TV. I'm not sure what this movie is but it seems alright.

"Hm?" He pulls the cover over both of us. "Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?" I feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Because I want to." He squeezes me tighter.

I smile but it quickly fades. "Is it because you're lonely?"  Does he think I'm the only choice he gets? Or am I just blowing this whole situation out of proportion?

"How could I be lonely if I have you?"

I blush worse. Alright Tyler. Time to get this off your chest! You have to tell him how you feel! "Dominic, w-would you get mad I-if I said that I m-might like you?"

He doesn't answer. After a while he leans forwards and presses his lips against the back of my neck. I slowly close my eyes, wanting to stay like this forever.

Dominic pulls away just a little. "I don't see how you can."

I freeze. Does this mean he doesn't want me to like him?! Am I not good enough to like him?!

"Not after how horribly I treated you. How could you?" He asks me.

Slowly I begin to turn around to face him. I quickly regret my decision when I notice how close our faces are. If I wanted I could lean in the slightest bit and kiss him. Of course I can't do that. Seeing as how I'm frozen in fear.

Once I work up the courage I speak. "Dominic I don't care about what you did. I would have never been able to make it I'm your situation. And if you gave up everything to save your mom, you have to be the most loving and caring person I've ever met."

A tear rolls out of my eyes, Dominic wipes it away and smiles sadly. "I can't save her Tyler, but everyone has their time. And I know she wouldn't want me to be so upset. She'd be so grateful. But above all she would want me to find someone who was just as loving and caring as I am." 

"I'm sure you'll find someone!" I try to say cheerfully. "How could you not?!"

"Well actually," he smiles, "I think I've already found one."

"Oh," my eyes widen. "I'm sure they're wonderful."

"Mmh, very. They're everything I could have asked for and more."

I suddenly feel bad for being so close to him. "Listen, so things don't get a-awkward can you just forget what I s-said earlier." I stutter, trying to pull away from him.

"Nah," he grins, tightening his grip on me. "You're so cute Tyler."

I blush. "Yeah, I know. Now come on please-" my heart starts beating quickly. "Who d-do you like?"

Dominic smirks. "Well if I tell you, I'll have to kiss you."

The blood rushes to my cheeks. "I think I'd be okay with that."

"Good." He leans close to me and whispers, "you," then his lips crash onto mine