Chapter 241: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

Shang Ke spent a month recuperating in the hospital, and was then picked up by Yonis and brought home. On the day of his discharge, not only did Monroe, Mitchell, Lucian and others come to congratulate him, but he also received a large number of flowers and gifts from many Dark Sentinels concerned about him. Although he had slept for three years, Shang Ke, as the exclusive guide of the Dark Sentinel, was highly concerned by all parties, and his awakening was undoubtedly an uplifting piece of good news. During this period of time, the online media was almost swept with information and pictures related to him.

随着关注度的提升,监护权的申请也顺利通过,只等尚可的身体完全康复,就可以去公会进行测试了。

With the increased attention, the application for guardianship also went through smoothly. They just have to wait for Shang Ke's body to fully recover before he could go to the union for testing.

三天一次的探试,因为尚可的回归,变成每天十个小时的相聚,只是必须在其他向导的陪同下。

The visit once every three day, because of Shang Ke's return, turned into a ten-hour daily get-together, though he had to be accompanied by another guide.

于是,里奥有幸亲眼见识了他母父的多才多艺,烹饪、雕刻、音乐、编织、游戏、修理、计算机等等,几乎无所不能。最让里奥感到不可思议的是,母父竟然连裁缝都会!他身上这套可爱到让他想哭的卡通装就是他母父亲手做的!

Hence, Leo had the privilege of seeing firsthand the versatility of his mother. Cooking, carving, music, weaving, gaming, repairing and computers skills, he seemed almost omnipotent. What was most amazing to Leo was that his mother could even tailor! The cartoon outfit he was wearing, that was so cute that he wanted to cry, was handmade by his mother!

"可可,你把我的蛋糕拿给里奥了?"亚奥尼斯面色不善地瞪着自己的儿子。

"Keke, did you give Leo my cake?" Yonis glared at his son with an unpleasant look on his face.

里奥一边大口品尝蛋糕,一边在心里吐槽,如此小心眼的老爹,当初到底是怎么把他母父追到手的?做人不要太失败啊!

Leo tasted the cake with large bites while cursing in his heart. Such a petty father, just how did he manage to woo mother in the first place? Don't be such a failure!

"一块蛋糕而已,闹什么脾气?喏,补偿。"尚可将一块香软的果松饼递到他嘴边。

"It's just a piece of cake, what's with the tantrum? Here, compensation." Shang Ke handed a piece of soft and fragrant fruit muffin to his mouth.

亚奥尼斯被成功投喂,脸色立刻多云转晴。末了,还凑过去在尚可嘴上亲了一下。

Yonis was successfully fed, his face immediately changed from gloomy to bright. After the feeding, he even went over and gave Shang Ke a kiss on the mouth.

里奥猝不及防之下被喂了一口狗粮,纯洁的小心灵受到了严重的污染。原本七、八口才能吃完的蛋糕,硬是被他三口就吃完了。

Leo was caught off guard and got fed a mouthful of dog food, and his pure little mind was seriously contaminated. The cake which needs seven or eight bites to finish was finished by him in three bites.

看着他老爹那一脸欲求不满的表情,他敢肯定,如果不是有他在,他老爹立马就会将他母父扑倒在沙发上。里奥可没忽略他老爹偷偷向他瞥来的那两道饱含怨念的眼神。