Chapter 15

Jaante Ho Hum Kyu Naraz Hote Hai Tumse Baar Baar..,

Is Yakeen Ke Saath Ki Tum Mana Loge Har Baar...❣️

***

Zoya's POV:---

A small smile plays on my face as I think about how Ayaan was trying his hard to strike a conversation with me since the moment we reached the hotel and complimenting me way often than before. Maybe I was going overboard with me being angry on him. I exit the washroom and walked towards our table where Ayaan might be waiting for me. The smile that was playing on my lips replaced by a scowl. My eyes almost bulge out of my face. My shake were shaking in rage at that moment I wanted nothing but to kill my own husband and that woman too.

 My shake were shaking in rage at that moment I wanted nothing but to kill my own husband and that woman too

As if feeling my eyes on him, he look around until his black orbs met mine. A look of horror flashes on his face, as he pushed the woman that was hugging him away. He gulped nervously gazing at me and said something to her. Which made her turn around and look at me with an unknown look in her face.

Tears of anger and jealousy started appearing in my eyes. Giving him a disgusted look, I averted my eyes from him, turned on my heels and started running towards our room. I could hear him calling out my name loudly.

The moment I was in our room, I started pacing back and forth, still not believing what I saw a few seconds earlier. I was wiping my tears with the back of my hand.
How can he do this with me? Kya Itni Hi Mohabbat Thi Ayaan Ko Mujhse?

"Jaesa Tum Sochre Ho Waesa Kuch Nahi Hai Zoya!!!!" Ayaan said gripping my waist and turning me around.

I took a step back from him, shaking my head. He again reached out to touch me, but I took another step back as if his touch disgusts me. My body was shaking violently in rage.

"SO TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD I THINK? SEEING MY HUSBAND HUGGING SOME OTHER WOMEN?" My body heated up in anger as I asked him furiously. I clutched his t-shirt with my both hands.

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO AYAAN IF YOU SAW ME HUGGING SOME OTHER MAN?"

In a second, he pulled me closer towards him, till the point I was breathing the same air as his. His jaw was clenched and fury was written all over his face.

"Jaan Le Lunga Mein Tumhaare Bhi Aur Us Shakhs Ki Bhi."

With all my strength, I pushed him away and started walking towards the door, when he interwines his hand with mine and halt me in my steps. "Kaha Jaare Ho?"

"Aapki Mehbooba Ka Qatl Karne."

But what he said next made my whole body stilled. My mouth was hang open in shock and my eyes widen. I felt a kind of guilty as well as confused.

"MEHBOOBA NAHI, COUSIN HAI WOH MERE."

"W---What?"

"She is my Khala's younger daughter." He clarifies.