•33•

Aiyana Valentino

I woke up today to the chirping sounds of morning birds harmonizing a symphony, the sun casted its loving golden threads out into the world, providing gentle heat and just the right amount of warmth to engulf the world in, the sweet breeze of the wind swayed outside, coaxing the green tree leaves for a quick dance.

I open my eyes, wincing slightly at the sudden light and shifting to my other side, coming face to face with the handsome face of my husband whose one hand currently laid on my middle, while his face nuzzled. comfortably in the conjunction of my neck and shoulder.

The lack of clothing under the sheets contributed further to the red tint on my cheeks, in addition to last night's late activities.

I nestle into Ren's body for the sake of providing heat to my body and his response is to tighten his hand on me, working his mouth to kiss some light fluttery kisses on my neck, working his way up and down slightly to include the premises of my jaw and shoulder.

I smile at the attention, a small sigh of contentment leaving my swelled lips at the feeling.

"Morning" I let out chirpily, in an attempt to demolish the silence looming in on both our waking figures.

"Morning, baby" He murmurs still showering my skin with kisses and I can't help but smile like a fool.

I turn my head to face him "Hi".
I let out when meeting his heated gaze on me.

"Hey" He replies and then leans down claiming my lips in a mind shattering kiss, sucking on my bottom lip before his tongue thrusts into my mouth, eliciting a moan to come out from the back of my throat.

His hand squeezes my waist, a throaty groan sounding out of him as well, I bring my hands to his brick-wall of a chest consisting of pure muscle. I run my hands through his broad shoulders, right down to his chest and finally the abs I've been dying to touch since I laid my eyes on them, I'll never get over this.

His free hand shoots out to cup my face, steadying himself in the process, while shifting so he hovers on top of me.

I pull his frame downwards, closer to mine if possible. I just liked the feeling of his skin on mine.

We make out for a while, relishing in each other's arms, until he got up to shower, claiming he's late to work. I huffed and pouted my lips to solicit a reaction out of him; more like seducing him so he won't leave.

It all resulted in him pecking my lips while chuckling at my state. He did offer me an open slot to shower with him, however tempting the suggestion may seem; but I much rather lay in bed for now instead of waking up.

I buried my head in the pillow, trying to catch up on some sleep, since we didn't get the chance to last night. I sighed in relaxation while hugging the pillow tighter, pulling the quilt all the way around me from all sides.

Drifting to deep sleep, it sure felt gravely awesome to be on cloud nine, nonetheless, my good quality time is cut off when I feel the bed dip beside me, before a figure enclasps around mine.

I lean into his touch, he smelled amazing; freshly showered and the masculine scent of his deodorant "Few more minutes" I murmur lazily, it comes out muffled by the pillows.

He laughs and one hand shoots out to play with my hair, while the other rubs my back soothingly. He brings his face down, lips kissing my forehead "Ok, but I have to go" He admits snd makes movement to get up but I catch his hand with mine.

"Nooo, don't go" My words jumbled. "Sorry, baby. But I really need to go. I'll see you when I come back" I nod in comprehension, all the same hating the idea of getting separated; call me clingy, call me needy.

He dips his head down one last time, pecks my lips, kisses my forehead and leaves after giving a gentle squeeze.

•••

A/n:

Leave me be, I'm on
that time of the month
and I just want cuddles🥺