Profiling Only

Profiling Of Supernatural Powers

Characters;

Abelaine - Supernatural Strength and speed
- Mind Manipulation/Control
- Wormhole Creation
(similar to portal but it is larger than it)

Marsela - Healing Powers
- Destructive Telekinetic Field ( kaya niyang gibain ang isang gusali or anumang bagay)
- potential is to erase memories by conducting a hypnosis with the use of metronome and by snapping her fingers.

Gia - Cosmetic Telepathy (Can read the minds of mortals and immortal but she can't read sela's mind)
- Teleportation
- Image Manipulation (ability to project illsuions)

Rans - Soul Reading ( Skill to read the location of a soul even if it is present or not)
- Can control things by focusing on it
- Laser

Dian - Temporal Stasis (power to freeze people in place its not effective on an immortal being)
- Sonic Screaming

Ecka - Invisibility
- Foresight ( Ability to see from far distance)

Jl - He is techno-path, or able to control electronic machines through contact; a gift associated on his skill on mathematics and computers

Aya - Light Manipulation
- Shield Generation

Amang Tonyo - Pre Cognition ( aptitude to seen into the future )
- He has the ability to make objects and humans disappear and bringing them back again by will.
- Telepathic Influence blocker

San Pedro - Wormhole Creation
- ability to order someone to do whatever he wants through voice or contact with the subject
- Ability to give extra strength to his companions

Daddy Ni Sela - Fenris Force ( the Power to release extremely destructive energy)/
- Fire Control
- Blade Striker

Steve - he possesses superhuman strength with enhanced agility, dexterity and coordination that is useful for combat.

Traitors Ability

Daddy ni Abby - Demon Summoning
- Telepathic Influence ( The power to influence and control the actions of other immortals.
- Doppelganger Summoning (The user can only replicate others, One with this ability looks at/imagines an existing subject, and then psionically creates a genetic clone of them.

Coleen - Power Nullification Lvl 3 Max- (the power to shut down other immortals power when in range)
- The most powerful ability

Akira- Sandstorm Lvl3

Aiah - Thunderstrike
- Location blocker

Sheena - Retro-cognition, an ability to see a person's past through touch. 

Mikki - Memories Erasure
- Can detect an immortal who are using invisibility.

Josh - Supernatural Strength Lvl2
- Can make a fireball on his hand

Mari - Can control things or objects same with rans.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

__________________________________________________

A/N : Published June 28 , 2021

Chapter 1  (◠‿◕) >>>>>>>>>>>>>