chapter 2

Death is impossible. Lin Mengmeng did not hesitate, and quickly nodded in agreement.

    It takes only a few seconds to bind to the system.

    After reading the article, a large amount of information poured into Lin Mengmeng's mind like a waterfall. She closed her eyes and sorted it out for a while, and learned about the current situation very respectfully (bi).

    Xiaoguang Group’s name is System 38740, and its full name is the "Vicious Female Match Is Me" system, and 38740 is its number. Lin Mengmeng is going to play the role of a vicious female partner, who will soon become the step-sister of the male lead through a book.

    In the book, the male protagonist started at the end of the day, and it took only ten years to grow from a pitiful man under the fence to a man who mastered the lifeblood of the British economy. In the end, he even controls the world. In the next step, the male protagonist is likely to go to the sea of ​​stars, but the novel turned out to be unfinished, ruthlessly restricting his unrestrained pace.

    Because the male protagonist is too bad, the energy of the book world is stirred wildly and extremely unbalanced, which is very likely to affect the real world, so the system 38740 will contract Lin Mengmeng to do the task, with the intention of stifling the danger in the bud.

    The male lead's step-sister was originally just an unknown little role. She only played four times, and all four times were the same as the background board.

    For the first time, after her father did not say hello to her second marriage, she sincerely welcomed the male protagonist and the male protagonist’s mother.

    The second time, her father disappeared in an air crash. She became worried and sick. It was the hero and the hero's mother who took care of her and accompanied her.

    For the third time, she was unsuspecting and sincerely introduced the male protagonist to the family business.

    For the fourth time, she was seriously ill and unconditionally gifted all her assets to the male lead. Her only wish was to spill her ashes into the boundless sea.

    What a beautiful female paper!

    It can be said that the male protagonist can reach the pinnacle of his life so quickly and dominate the world. The step-sister is also indispensable in the early stage and laid a solid foundation for him.

    However, now Lin Mengmeng is going to wear a book to do tasks, and this character who is so plain that he is no different from a courier will soon shine!

    I think I'm a little excited.

    System 38740 said: "Dear, in order to increase your enthusiasm, this system also has a super powerful system mall. As long as you work hard enough, you can accumulate points and redeem magical system items!"

    "Is there any good thing?" Lin Meng Moe clicked into the system mall to take a look, and immediately beamed, "How do I earn points?"

    "It's easy! As a great vicious female partner, as long as someone has negative emotions because of you, whether it's jealous or jealous, Regardless of anger, you can accumulate points even for simple speechlessness. Because the male lead is your mission goal, the points you get from the male lead are ten times that of others, so the best choice is to swipe the male lead alone!

    " Hmm!" Lin Mengmeng nodded repeatedly.

    There are a lot of good things in the system mall!