v

double dhamaka 😶

DISCLAIMER:- all characters, situations and events are completely fictitious. i am not trying to potray anyone in a negative light, it's completely imaginative and product of my imagination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sivaangi saw that message her whole world stopped for a moment. Fear pulsed through her veins, and her hands shook as she read the message.

Everyone is being watched.

The phrase ketp ringing in her head. She knew something was off with the way everyone was acting and this murder. Who could it be? Who could hate them so much to go to this extent?

She cleared her throat and tool deep breathes, trying to calm down. She didn't know what to do, was she supposed to tell the police? That seemed like the only logical route now.

A knock came on her door, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Itho varen," she called. She wiped her eyes and put her phone inside her bag. With a deep breath she opened the door and Ashwin was standing outside.

"Dinner?" he asked. Sivaangi gave him a faint smile and nodded. She hurried back inside and grabbed her phone before walking outside with him.

Ashwin keenly observed Sivaangi. She was fidgeting, her hands weren't still and she was staring off to a distance. And it wasn't like her to not speak.

Ashwin pulled out her chair for her, and watched as she stared silently at the table. They ate in silence before he was fed up of the tensed silence.

"Okay." he set his spoon down. "There's something wrong, nee ivalo silent ah iruka maata."

Sivaangi looked up from his plate and said, "Athellam onnum illaye, na nalla than iruken."

"Nee poi solra." he answered, deadpanned.

Sivaangi looked into his eyes and she knew she couldn't keep this from him. The message kept running in her mind. Everyone is being watched? Who's watching? Will something happen to them? Will something happen to Ashwin? Will something happen to her, Pugazh Anna, Pavi akka, and everyone else here? Her chest tightened at the thought, and tears sprung to her eyes.

"Sivaangi." Ashwin called, placing his hand over hers. She looked up and he could see the tears in her eyes.

"Hey, enna achu? Yen azhara?", he asked, panic flooding through him.

Sivaangi sniffed and shook her head. Ashwin sighed and signaled a waiter to come over and clean their table.

"Vaa, namma vera engayavathu polam."

With that, Sivaangi got up and head out first. Ashwin followed behind her. She lead them out to the patio where they first met and leaned against the railing. She breathed in the fresh air and tried to calm down.

"Sivaangi, please enna achu nu sollu."

Sivaangi turned around to look at him, before bringing out her phone to show him the text message.

Sivaangi watched his face change as he read the message. Anger, fear and an overwhelming feeling of protectiveness ran by him. Everything was turning hazy. He was so sure that the murder had nothing to do with them, but now this message rattled that belief.

"Ithu eppo unnaku vanthathu?", he asked.

"Namma nethiku antha river ku ponam la, appo vanthuchu."