Chapter 3

Lin Mengmeng rushed to the window.

    In the heavy rain, a taxi stopped outside the gate of Lin's villa, and a mother and son descended from above.

    The woman was about thirty-four-five years old, with a beautiful appearance, pale, with a somewhat ill appearance. She raised her umbrella and stood at the gate and hesitated, as if the Lin family in front of her was her salvation and put her under pressure.

    The little boy behind the woman is very good-looking, with exquisite features, red lips and white teeth, especially a pair of dark and bright eyes, very energetic, even if the clothes he wears are old and torn, he looks full of energy. You can imagine how outstanding he will be when he grows up.

    However, even though he looked calm at this moment, his small body stood straight, with a small immature face, his lips pressed tightly, and this appearance still revealed a trace of tension that he tried to hide.

    Finally, Lin Mengmeng said "Hey" in her heart.

    Do tasks and earn points!

    When Lin Mengmeng walked downstairs, the door bell just rang, she pressed the dialogue button on the access control system, and Cheng Yao's delicate face appeared on the screen.

    "Is there anyone at home?" Cheng Yao asked.

    Lin Mengmeng blinked: "No one."

    "..." I can also see Lin Mengmeng's Cheng Yao from the access control system. He was a little confused, "Then you...

    " Me..." Lin Mengmeng raised her chin and said dreamily, "I'm great, I am a little fairy!"

    Cheng Yao: "..."

    [You received points from Cheng Yao , +399]

    [You received points from Xie Yi, +2333]

    Then, it was gone...

    Seeing that Cheng Yao was so startled by her sorrow that she was so stupid that she didn’t know how to answer the call, Lin Mengmeng had no choice but to I started acting and asked defensively: "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

    At this time, she shouldn't know the mother and son, it's not right to tell them their names and origins.

    When asked by Lin Mengmeng, there was an obvious tension on Cheng Yao's face. The hand holding the handle of the umbrella was too hard, and the joints turned blue and white.

    Quite a while, she whispered Well said: "My name is Yao, this is my son, Xie Yi, ...... I told your father a few days before licensing, and I ......"

    spent several Minutes, she clarified the simple matter and expressed the intention that she was going to live in Lin's house.

    "Can we go in first?" Cheng Yao looked at the heavy rain in the sky, and took Xie Yi's little hand to beg, "It's raining heavily outside, and we are all wet. I'm fine, I'm afraid that the children will not be able to hold it. I have a cold."

    "Okay, come in." Lin Mengmeng unlocked the door.

    How can you keep people out of the door even if you are counting on the points?

    I saw Cheng Yao and Xie Yi in the lobby of the villa, and Lin Mengmeng looked around with her arms around her chest.

    Cheng Yaoqi Ai Ai looks like a frail little white flower. She can't take care of herself when she looks at herself. She doesn't know why Lin Hongda thinks she can be a good stepmother and take good care of her daughter.