Chapter 41: Superiority

The battle continues to arise and the intensity is rising to an unexpected level. The western countries are nothing, but if Guy decided to hold hostility it might be a problem. Guy is not a foe that doesn't know Quality is above Quantity.

I used my {True Perception} to see The Tempest and it appears that all of the Executives successfully made it back to Tempest. The rest is up to them, I know I said that my Unlimited Stardust and Nihility Energy was a waste since with my current capabilities spells don't require Energy but actually, I can lend these Energies to my retainers using {Soul corridor} if they are in a tough position.

Currently, the battle was one-sided but we must be on guard at all times we don't want to get ahead of ourselves and regret it, don't we?

Right now I am using two existence, My first existence was heading towards the Main army while my Second existence was going towards Luminous' place. In contrast to {Parallel Existence} that allows you to duplicate your existence with one main body, my {Multiple Existence} let me have as much existence as possible there is no limitation and all of my existence will be original. 

I am heading towards the Ruberios ahead of time to meet with this someone.

Parallel existence itself was considered to be a Unique skill, so is Multiple Existence an Ultimate skill level? It was from an Ultimate skill after all. I don't know, I can reach Ciel using Telepathy for answers but I don't want to distract her, her opponents are incredible.

Great Demon lord's Patrons Awakening

As we look upon the sky we can notice two majestic beings although they haven't done anything I felt an enormous amount of fear in my spine. After all, the two beings above were beings that have enough power to get acknowledged to be passed as fairytales. The first demon lord, The Lord of the darkness Guy Crimson and the Eldest living True Dragon White Ice dragon Velzard.

The executives immediately prepared for battle but couldn't they understand who these two are?

The people who understood my fear were the human associates of Tempest and the Dwargon knights.

This intense pressure is enough to also gave the forever composed King gazelle made a terrified reaction.

Even the sanguine executives had their guard at the highest level except...

"Kufufufu"

Murmurs can be heard coming from Diablo

"Hey, Diablo what is Rouge doing here?"

Testarossa asked but it's transparent that she is not calm. But it interests me that they know each other.

"To be honest I don't know myself, but I have a guess" Diablo replied

His black eyes broaden as he sharpens his gaze on the beings above. This is bad I don't know what the executives are speculating but it's a dangerous idea to fight those two. Finally, after some time above the demon lord Guy Crimson and Ice Dragon Velzard descended in our front.

"What the hell are you doing here? you bastard" 

He said immediately as they landed. 

"It's been long Red" The one who confronted them was Diablo and his 3 girls the only people who still outlive a slight amount of composure.

"Oh???" He said he remained focused on Diablo - dono but at the same time, he carefully analyzed the executives who had prepared for a fight in the worst scenario.

"You guys sure have a nice place even excluding you four a lot of people here is already a demon lord level without even awakening, excellent job," He said