Just an A/N :)

Hello! As you all know me, i'm Mellohi.
I just wanted to do a proper introduction since i haven't before.

I go by He/They/It/Xe/Disc/Ram/Rot/Void pronouns, anything listed works :)
I'm naturally a brunette, but currently i am blonde and my roots are brown cause of my hair growing out.

This book has pretty much become a part of me, i don't know where i'd be without it.
I've really been able to express how i feel with the help of this book without ranting to people directly and feeling like a burden.

Also, you all.
As i've said, i've brought together an amazing group of people who just enjoy a streamer a lot.

As i said in my last update, my sleep schedule has been shit and i'm kind of struggling with an ed right now, you all make me happy.
Even if you just vote on the chapter, i see the notification.
No matter if you comment every chapter, or you vote on every chapter, i love you all so much you mean so much to me.

This isn't me being sweet and nice to announce i'm finishing the book off here, because i'm absolutely going to continue writing it.

I love you all so, so, so much!
Have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3
P.S.
I love you

P.S.Part two. i don't mean that i love you all in a weird way y'all are just so amazing :)

If you need to talk, i'm always here :)