-(1)-

Beep, Beep, Be-,

Beep, Beep, Be-,

I slam my hand down onto my phone.

"Ughh", I groan. I roll my eyes, as I yawn.

I roll out of bed, well my matress on the floor, as they couldnt afford two beds for me and Everly, and got dressed. I didn't have many clothes so I just threw on the ones I wore yesterday. A pair of old jeans, and a ACDC jumper. I was pretty skinny so the jeans were too big and the jumper was huge on me. I dont remember the last time I went shopping.

I look in the mirror and stare at the bruises on my face. I also had a split lip. I must say, Chad really did it this time, someone had to notice now. I slowly walk up the stairs and into the kitchen.

I looked at the clock: Half seven. They wouldnt be awake for at least another hour. I start making breakfast, sausage, eggs and bacon. I was starving but last time I took anything it didnt go very well. I will eat at school anyway.

I heard Everly wake up with her annoying ass alarm and her little sing song thing she does when she walks down the stairs. She comes down and looks at me with a small smile, as I give her my infamous emotionless face.

Its not that I hate her or anything, I hate that she lets my so called mother and Chad get away with what they do and she does nothing. We use to be really close as toddlers, but when we turned nine, I realised that my parents and sister meant nothing to me, only people that I was forced to grow up with and deal with all their crap.

"Morning", She says to me as I just look at her and roll my eyes when my back was to her. She snaps her fingers at me and points to the empty spot infront of her on the table. I roll my eyes at her antics and give her the freshly made food in which I may or not of spat into. I would never ever normally tolerate this behaviour but if I said anything it would just make Chad more pissed off at me.

Chad and mum come down and waited for them to served as they chat to Everly about her day and how she slept. I mentally roll my eyes, knowing that this time, if they caught me, I would be so utterly screwed. I move from the stove and gave them their food. I grab a bit of stale bread from the side and before they could say anything I run out the door, throwing my backpack on as I ran.

I walk to school and ate my bit of bread slowly as I moan at the taste of food. I normally wasnt aloud to eat cause apparently they "Earn the money" and my "Ungrateful burden of an ass didnt deserve it", I scoffed when I thought of it. I got a few weird looks, but I just glared back and they just looked away without a single word.

Guys normally try and talk to me, saying stupid pickup lines or get some crazy idea that its alright for a group of them to catcall me, but I normally shake them off. They are lucky I didnt break their fingers and hand them to them. I mean I get I'm hot and all but did they really think they had a chance. I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell. Eve is kind of the popular girl in school, so guys befriend me so they can talk to her. Idiots in my opinion but whatever.