Heart Broken

All were stunned including Abhi, he didn't know how to react for a moment, he was embarrassed and tried to make her away. Ramya was agitated seeing Abhi still holding another girl, she burned in jealousy.

All of a sudden Ramya slipped herself and threw her handbag deliberately on Priyanka's leg.

"Ouch!!!" Priyanka yelled in pain and detangled from Abhi instantly.

Ramya acted and said, " Sorry... sorry... By mistake I slipped and my bag hit your foot. I'm really sorry" Ramya said with a puppy face.

" Ramya... can't you be a little careful?? See my daughter got hurt, she is so fragile she can't bear any pain" Subadra said irked.

" Sorry aunty... Sorry Priyanka..." Ramya muttered.

" Sorry aunty, she didn't do it wantedly. It was a mistake. Please excuse her. Sorry Priyanka" said Abhi and felt bad. Priyanka cried like a kid

Ramya was annoyed, she thought it was not a big wound. Why is she making a scene??

" It's ok Abhi. It happens we can't blame her" said Jeganathan to convince Abhi.

" Priya I'm really sorry for my wife's behalf, usually she is a little careless. Please don't mind, shall I take you to the doctor??" Asked Abhi. Ramya was stunned seeing him calling her intimate.

Jeganathan asked Subadra to take Priyanka inside to check her leg, he added that the wound doesn't look like a worried one. They obliged and went inside. Meanwhile he asked Abhi and Ramya to sit in the living room.

Subadra followed by Priyanka and Jeganathan to get inside the house to get some beverages for the new couples.

Once the living area was clean Abhi held Ramya's arms and asked,
" Why are you so careless Ramya?? See, how she got hurt "

Ramya removed her hand from his grip and said calmly,
" Next time I will be very careful. '' She gritted her teeth angrily. He was perplexed seeing her annoyance.

She wants to say that she will hit her directly on her face instead of hurting her foot, if she dared to touch him again, but she didn't say it. She gritted her teeth and tried to control her bad temper.

Ramya thought, why don't he use his strong arms to push her away?? He was standing like a lamp post when she hugged him. She felt like punching him too. she slightly threw an angry gaze, Abhi was confused.

" Well... When will we leave?? I want to go home, "asked Ramya seriously. Abhi looked surprised

" Are you still annoyed with me for leaving you outside all alone??" Asked Abhi. She was silently watching the tv.

" Just now we came to Ramya, how can we leave early??" Asked Abhi impatiently.

When she was about to say something to him, they were interrupted by Jeganathan, who came there with a tray of hot snacks.

" Young couples please have it, still we have time for lunch" said Jeganathan. Abhi and Ramya obliged and had chit-chat with him while munching the snacks.

Priyanka and her mother Subadra came to the living area, Abhi felt guilty and asked her about her wounds. Ramya was irked seeing him caring for her too much.

Priyanka assured that she is fine, it's a little painful but she applied medicine she said. Abhi looked at Ramya, but she ignored his gaze and looked away. Priyanka talk with Ramya sweetly,

" Abhi, your wife is pretty beautiful, you are a lucky man," said Priyanka. Abhi looked at Ramya happily, her face turned pink instantly.

" But not to my level" Priyanka said and laughed louder. Ramya felt bad, she looked at Abhi but he didn't defend her. He just chuckled, like it was a good joke.

All together we talked for sometime and they had lunch together soon after. By everyone's conversation Ramya concluded that they are not family friends more than close friends.

Priyanka and Abhi were school mates, they shared a good bond for years but due to some misunderstanding both the families stopped talking. Still Ramya was not clear about that misunderstanding, she thought to ask Abhi later.

Throughout the time Ramya was annoyed with Priyanka's attitude towards Abhi. Almost every time she fell on him, they both sat together for lunch. Ramya couldn't eat properly seeing them closer, she felt upset seeing Abhi's negligence. The most annoyed thing was, Abhi didn't stop Priyanka from doing such things, she felt angry with him.

They both talk about their school days and common friends. Ramya felt lonely and she thought not to talk with Abhi once they leave and was determined to punish him for making her feel alone.

After lunch Priyanka gave some reasons and took Abhi alone to the terrace garden, they didn't call Ramya to join. She felt uneasy to be there, so she scolded herself internally for coming here. Jeganathan was also busy watching TV, so she felt bore and went inside to talk with Subadra.

" Ramya do you want anything??" Subadra asked Ramya on the doorstep.

" Nothing Aunty I felt bored so I came" said Ramya nodding her head.

" Oh... Where are the others??" Asked Subadra hiding her emotions.

" Uncle watching TV, Abhi and Priyanka went to the terrace " said Ramya, hiding her disappointment.

"Ohhh.... They both went to the terrace. Of Course it was their favourite spot from childhood. They didn't call you?? " Asked Subadra.

Ramya blinked what to say?? Then she nodded her head as " No".

" It's ok, I can understand. They may not like others to disturb their personal time. After all they were meeting after such a long time" said Subadra cunningly. Ramya was shocked.

" Aunty, They are only friends, what is their personal time between them??" Asked Ramya annoyed.

Subadra raised her eyebrows and asked,
"Didn't Abhi tell you anything about Priyanka's relationship?? "

Ramya controlled her temper and said,
" Of Course he said they are family friends so they know well "

"That's it?? "asked Subadra mockingly.

Ramya was confused and asked her,
" Aunty What else is there?? I don't know"

Subadra looked at her indifferently and said
" They both were more than a friends "

Ramya asked suspiciously, " What do you mean??"

" I mean they both were about to marry. They have a very good understanding, they like each other especially Abhi and Priyanka. He planned to marry her and they went till engagement" said Subadra seriously.

Ramya was stunned hearing that, she looked extremely shocked. Soon she composed herself and asked her,
" Aunty Are you telling the truth??"

"Ofcourse, I'm telling the truth. Didn't you see?? How close were they both??
How happy is Abhi with my daughter??
How much he cared about her seeing her hurt. It's all because he loves her" said Subadra mercilessly.

Unknowingly Ramya shivered, her vision blurred with tears. Her legs went weak, it was good she had a support of the wall , otherwise she would have fallen down.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you