Chapter 7

Lin Mengmeng took a deep breath and turned to leave.

Taking the sportswear that she had found out before, she deliberately stepped down this time, walked to Cheng Yao's door again and knocked on the door.

After a while, Cheng Yao, with red eyes, opened the door and wiped her cheeks with her hands like a cover, with a flustered expression: "Mengmeng, you, you are here..."

Lin Mengmeng felt that she actually wanted to ask, "When did you come?", after all, what she said and deed just now was not considered appropriate.

"Yeah." Lin Mengmeng handed several sets of sportswear to Cheng Yao. "These are the old clothes I found for my brother. I haven't worn them a few times. They are all new and clean. These clothes are first. To deal with wearing it for two days, when my second uncle is free, I will ask my second uncle to take us to the street to buy."

Lin Hongda has a younger brother named Lin Feiyue who has always cared about the niece of the original owner and will come to see her whenever he is free.

If it weren't for the mischievous little demon cousin in Lin Feiyue's family who would always make fun of the original owner, the original owner would not be willing to live there, and now would not have an issue with Cheng Yao.

"No, no, Xie Yi will just wears these." Cheng Yao turned over the clothes and said softly with a smile, "He is a child, and he can't wear any clothes, these are good.i also don't need to buy clothes. I brought it."

Lin Mengmeng smiled: "What a coincidence, I didn't plan to buy it for you."

Cheng Yao: "..."

[You received points from Cheng Yao, +444]

Lin Mengmeng: "Ha ha , I was joking."

Cheng Yao also smiled, and said intimately: "I know, you are naughty."

Her intimate tone made Lin Mengmeng feel a little bored, she also smiled: "I know, you too. It's just hypocrisy."

[You received points from Cheng Yao, +444]

Lin Mengmeng ignored Cheng Yao, and beckoned to Xiao Xie Yi: "Come here, I will show you the appropriate size of your clothes."

Xiao Xie Yi seemed to have taken a shower, her hair was a little wet, and her black eyes were getting wetter and darker and brighter. He also washed his only set of clothes, and put them on his body wet at the moment, the clothes pressed against his body, and he looked thinner.

Seeing Lin Mengmeng greeted him, he ran over at a fast pace cleverly, like a newly-born little milk dog, with a kind of dependence on Lin Mengmeng's master.

Lin Mengmeng couldn't help but rubbed his head, took out a set of clothes and compared it to him, and asked him to change it when the size was right.

"Wear wet clothes, are you a fool? I tell you, if you catch a cold, I won't pay you for medicine!"

Xie Yi opened a happy smile on his face, watching Cheng Yao go to the bed to sort things out, he Courageously pulling Lin Mengmeng's sleeves, he whispered: "Sister, don't be angry with your mother, I don't hurt."

He is very smart and sensitive, and discovered Lin Mengmeng's hatred for Cheng Yao.

Lin Mengmeng gave a "hehe", not wanting to explain or say anything, and pushed him, motioning him to go to the bathroom.

She thought in her heart that she would not be angry because this little boy was abused. It was him who was stupid and would say something that would never blame Cheng Yao. What about the biological mother? Anyone who wants to have a baby can be a mother these days.