Chapter 1

Lana Del Rey - Video Games

Raquel P.O.V

Here I am again, walking down the empty street in the cold dark night, coming back from my match, that I obviously won. Like duh.

For extra cash, I'm an underground fighter, I participate for money. Even though I do get the shit kicked out of me, money is money.

It's not like Linda and Bruce are willing to spend a lot money on me anyways. While on the topic of them,  I better get back home before Bruce and Linda start nagging me.

Bruce and Linda are my foster parents for the past two years and let me tell you, this have been the best two years of my life.

Linda couldn't have children so they instead foster children. They are okay, but they are a little weird. But anything is better than where I was before.

I walk to the front door and before I could even reach for my keys in my pocket, I notice how the door was already open. I pull out my gun from my gym bag and quietly enter the house looking for an possible intruder.

I slowly walk toward the light switch, when the lights came on I notice weirdly how the house clean, spotless and untouched.

I'm so confused. Why would an intruder leave the door open? Why does the house look cleaner than usual? It didn't look like this before I left.

As I put my gym bag and the gun down on the coffee table, I notice a folded piece of paper on the table, I pick it up and read it.

"TO RAQUEL"

I instantly start to panic. Did they find me? Did they hurt Bruce and Linda?

I open the envelope and I find a small note that was written by Linda it read.

"Raquel you might be wondering why we wrote you this note and where we are, Bruce and I have moved away and we aren't coming back. Please don't hate me or Bruce and don't look for us. We have called your social worker to take good care of you. Linda"

I read the letter again, again and again, but it still didn't make any sense.

Why would they leave me? Why didn't they tell me? What am I going to do?

My emotions are all over the place, I'm angry, sad, petrified and confused. I crush the letter up and threw it in the bin, this is absolute bullshit.

I then hear a knock on the door, instantly pick up my gun and slowly walk up to the door. I look through the peep hole to see two cops at the door, I open the door.

"Are you Raquel Marina?"

I accidently blurt out yes without even thinking. Sometimes I'm so stupid.

The police man then states. "Since your foster parents are unable to take care of you anymore, we have been told to escort you to the police station, until social services find you a new home." I stared at him with shock, they are unable to take care of me? Why is this happening now? The police officer tells me to pack my belongings so we can head the station.

After packing my stuff, myself and the two police men head to the police station. They placed me into a waiting room. 30 minutes later a lady walked into the room. She looked  no older than 30, with dark glowing skin.

She sat down in the chair opposite me. "Hello Raquel, I'm Cindy. I'm your new social worker. I know you must be disappointed that Linda and Bruce have left, but this is protocol. I am going to do a DNA test for you to see if there's any existing family members who can take you in. If not then we will put you back into foster care." I just nodded and followed her out of the room.

Other family members? I highly doubt it, but there's nothing I can do to stop her so might as well do the dumb test.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It's been 2 hours since doing the test, I'm already fed up and bored. Why are they even wasting their time, just send me to a group home already, it would save me from sitting in this uncomfortable chair in a cold room.

Finally, Cindy came back looking very chirpy, she sits down and says. "Good news, you're going to live with your father and brothers."

My jaw DROPPED to the ground. I don't know whether to be happy or scared. Cindy continues "Since they don't live in the United States, you're moving to Italy!"

I didn't know if I was hallucinating or having a really long dream. I just laughed at her, she frowns at me.

"Sorry Cindy, but I don't think I heard you correctly, did you just say I am going to live with my father and brothers in Italy?"

Cindy nonchalantly replies "Yep."

That's it, I'm going to die

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

So that was the first chapter, I hope you liked it and get ready because shit is gonna get crazy.
Make sure to read my new book!

EDITED