Chapter 7 [Hostage Rescue]

[Art is not mine]

Tsukushi's P.O.V

Even though it was kinda early in the morning i went out for some air i know Akame-Chan would be upset if she found out that i went without my Shingu but i won't be out here to long or that's what i thought, i felt someone's hand grab my wrist and pull me away swiftly.

Tsukushi:"Kyaaaaa!"

????:"Heheh."

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After not being able to sleep the entire night i could hear Akame asking if anyone knew where Tsukushi was that's when i knew my gut feeling was right she might be in danger so i grabed my blade and found Guy outside.

Tatsumi:"Guy i need your help."

Guy:"I'm all ear's."

Tatsumi:"I have this suspicion that Tsukushi may have been kidnapped and i think i know where she's being held."

Guy:"We should tell the rest then get moving."

Tatsumi:"Then let's hurry we don't have much time."

We quickly ran inside to inform everyone and prepare for this attack.

Tsukushi's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that i was chained up next to two other girl's and a boy that kinda looked like Najasho-Kun i didn't know where i was and i'm quite scared i'm not sure what's going to happen next but i'm sure it isn't good.

????:"Good morning prisoner's."

I didn't think i'd ever see someone like that but today is that day but the man was stoped when we all heard something both outside and underground.

????:"What the hell is that noise?"

????:"It sound's like it's underground."

All of us looked at the ground and suddenly.

*BOOM*

Guy:"Hey yo motherfucker's i think it's time for an intoduction

Guy:"Hey yo motherfucker's i think it's time for an intoduction."

"