17.

"Move it brat. Mr. Kim is waiting." Yoongi urged. One thing he could not stand was not being on time. It was intolerable to him.

"Sheesh. My thighs are sore and I can only move but so fast."

"I don't care. Mr. Kim is waiting."

"Do you want to know why I'm sore?" He asked turning around to face him while ignoring his previous comment.

"No and frankly I don't give a fuck."

His look and tone clearly said he didn't, but Jimin being the person he was didn't listen and proceeded talking.

"I've been working out. A body like mine doesn't stay this sexy. I've been slacking lately with moving houses and stuff. I'm getting back into the routine. Do I get brownie points for establishing a routine?"

"Sure." He replied uninterested.

Jimin kept posing waiting for him to look at his body and at last he didn't. He relaxed and sighed, "Hey! You didn't even look."

"I'm looking at you."

"Not at my hard work." He huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Go on brat. We're wasting time."

Jimin pouted and continued walking. Why was Yoongi so different from all the other men he'd met? Why wasn't he interested in his body like the others?

In a way, it was comforting to know that not all
men were thirsty over features. In the other way, it slightly offended him. Maybe Yoongi wasn't into guys. Yeah, that's what he would tell himself to not hurt his ego.

Yoongi reached over to knock on the door. Jimin caught a sniff of his scent. Damn, it always drove him mad because he smelled so ridiculously good.

"Come in." Taehyung spoke.

Yoongi slightly shoved Jimin for him to open the door. "Why don't you do it dog? You knocked." He snapped quietly.

"You spoiled brat. You can open the damn door."

"I'm not—!"

"Come in." He repeated a little louder.

"Ugh." Jimin huffed finally giving up and opening the door himself. It's not like he could keep Taehyung waiting to win a petty argument.

They both walked in, but Yoongi stood by the door waiting for orders. Taehyung sat behind his desk with a wide grin. He had been sealing deals for the last few days and he was hungry.

Hungry for Jimin. 

"Hey Jimin. You look lovely today."

"Thank you sir. I say the same about you."

Yoongi had to stop himself from barfing. This is not where he wanted to be. It was obvious he was the third wheel here.

"You're always so modest." He replied as he reached over and grabbed a gift box.

"What's this for?" Jimin asked with an excited grin.

Taehyung returned the smile as he handed him the box. "Your birthday is coming up. I thought I'd give you a little surprise in advance."

"Thank you!" He said clapping his hands.

"Go on and open it."

Jimin did as he was told and eagerly ripped the box. He dug into it like a kid at a candy store. He gasped a little shocked pulling out a fur coat.

It was all black and felt so soft. When he read the designer tag his heart nearly stopped. He knew this was expensive and Taehyung just gave it to him like that? Holy shit.