Chapter 12

Throughout the night, Lin Mengmeng was struggling with the math problem.

Can't do it? It's ok.

Learn!

Lin Mengmeng was painful in doing the question and wanted to retreat, but Xie Yi was patient and careful, and put his own affairs aside to help her first, and the words "I don't want to do it" turned around her mouth and she just couldn't say it.

Besides, Xie Yi's thinking is very clear, and the topics are also very organized. After his explanations, these topics become very simple and clear. After experiencing the joy of learning for the first time, Lin Mengmeng gradually became less repulsive.

"System, I don't think I'm stupid, because I haven't met a suitable teacher before, hehe." Lin Mengmeng deliberately rectified her name for not being smart.

System 38740 looked at Xie Yi, who was only eight years old, and Lin Mengmeng, who was looking at the old wine in a new bottle, and decided not to tell lies: "Host, this system thinks you are still stupid. The hero's wisdom has added to you. Gain BUFF."

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

"This system suggests that you can ask the male lead for more questions, and try to use your IQ to lower his IQ and make him stupid."

"Go away!"

"Good! "System 38740 rolled in the air two circles, laughing very happily, "Spicy chicken host, this system is going to watch TV...Oh, no, I'm going to collect video materials that can provide you with vicious suggestions."

Lin Mengmeng : "..." Dear, if you have been exposed, don't forcefully explain it, it's silly!

Blasting away system 38740, Lin Mengmeng continued to wander in the sea of ​​questions.

This was done at one o'clock in the morning.

After understanding the last big question of the math test paper, Lin Mengmeng, who had exhausted his intelligence, couldn't afford her sleepiness anymore, and fell asleep on the table like this with his head tilted.

The night is quiet, and the room is also quiet, with only the sound of gentle breathing.

Xie Yi's black eyes looked at the girl lying on the desk for an instant, and she felt a bit regretful when she saw that her eyes were blue because of tiredness, and her delicate and white skin seemed to have lost a bit of redness.

He has always been a person with great ideas and strong will, but at this moment he doesn't know if he has done something wrong. If it weren't for his persistent refusal to help her perfuse the teacher, she doesn't need to be so tired...

he sighed lowly, and Xie Yi got down from the chair gently, deliberately wanting to take Lin Mengmeng to bed. As a result...

he quickly gave up this plan.

Now, let alone picking up Lin Mengmeng, he can't drag it!

Reluctantly, he had to take an air-conditioning quilt from the bed and gently cover the sleeping girl with care. After covering it carefully, he pursed his lips and smiled, his black eyes shining like stars.

There has never been such a moment, he hopes he can grow up quickly, big enough to pick her up easily, big enough to take care of her.

"It seems that you have been very good lately. You have worked hard!" Looking at the clear and concise problem-solving ideas on the blackboard, the expression on the math teacher's face finally changed from stern to approbation. He nodded to Lin Mengmeng, "Keep it up. Go down!"