Arc 4.3 Devon

[Wait, Host.]

"Hmmm..."

[Aren't things progressing too fast in this novel? You just arrived and yet you had already solved all of the problems!]

Xiao Xiao looked at the quivering officials kneeling in front of Devon, a pile of mangled bodies without any heads were in front of them.

It was not too long ago when Devon appeared in court. Seeing the people who had schemed and imprisoned him, he did not even think twice and killed all of them on the spot.

Even with the Heroes in front of him watching, he beheaded all of those infuriating officials who schemed at him.

Not even his so-called relatives survived the crisis and died on the spot.

His reasons?

They were scheming a rebellion, worshipping the Devil, and whatnot.

Got any problems?

He is the Emperor, he can do anything he likes!

'Xiao Xiao, you're breaking the wall between fantasy and reality. Besides, either fast or slow, I save or ruin this world, it is up to me to decide.'

"Y-Your Majesty."

All the courtiers cowered in fear in front of this seemingly crazy Emperor who was killed in cold blood without even blinking.

"Your Majesty, isn't it too much to kill the officials? Even the royal princess, your sister, how could you kill her in such cold blood?" Ava who had snapped from her fear said.

She looked at Devon as if he was no different from the Demon King who was an evil scum who kills people in cold blood without any remorse.

Mathew who was beside her also had a dark look but he was different from Ava, he did not say his thoughts.

Devon looked at Ava in amusement, his eyes cold, he really wanted to kill her but not now. He wanted to see first how she would play in this world along with the male lead before he killed them.

If they were not in his way which is very unlikely, he might just let them go and even graciously help them go back to their own world.

But, if they get in his way, there is no one to blame but them. He will definitely kill them!

Ava froze when Devon's cold eyes settled on her, it was as if a predator had its eyes on her and at any second would pounce on her ripping her throat.

"My dear Hero, I am terribly sorry for you to have laid your eyes on such a horrible scene."

Devon smiled at her warmly but there was no warmth in his eyes. Than getting comforted, they were instead frozen with terror.

"Come! What are you standing there for? Guards, take these bloodied bodies away and throw them to the wild to feed the wolves!"

Being given the order, the guards who were also frozen in fear when their captain was beheaded in front of them quickly moved and took the bodies away.

It would be bad if they moved too slowly and angered the Emperor, who can't say that he might just cut their head off.

"Y-Your Majesty, how about the Eldest Princess's body? Where shall I bury her?"

A guard cowered down in fear when Devon laid his eyes on him. But he was also at a loss on how to deal with the headless body of a royalty.

Though she was killed by the Emperor, he might not be so heartless as to throw her body into the wilds to feed the wolves, right?

After all, she was his biological sister born from the same mother after all.