Chapter 13

The fierce big dog barked and rushed, but rushed to Lin Mengmeng in the blink of an eye.

Accidents are called accidents because they are so sudden and hardly give people time to think. Lin Mengmeng had never experienced anything like this before, and her on-the-spot reaction was as slow as most people. She stood still on the spot as if frozen, her blood chilled, and she watched the big dog rush towards her, her brain blank.

"You hide!!!"

Just when Lin Mengmeng was so nervous that her brain was dead, her body was pushed back by Xie Yi, and then she saw Xie Yi, who was a head shorter than her, boldly moving forward. The dog rushed up.

Big black dogs are definitely not wild dogs. Most wild dogs are dirty and thin because of long-term stray and lack of food, but they are raised so that they have smooth fur, fat and strong body, and can knock down an adult man when they stand upright!

To deal with such a fierce dog, Xie Yi, who was only eight years old, was certainly not an opponent, and was thrown to the ground by the big dog not long after.

The dog's mouth was opened, and the sharp, sharp canine teeth bit Xie Yi's arm, and his arm that had managed to grow a little fleshy after this while saw blood.

The blood dripped on the ground, quickly staining a piece of ground red, and the dazzling color made people panic.

"Ah!" Lin Mengmeng burst out with a horrified scream.

She was scared, but even though she was extremely scared in her heart, at this moment her body still acted before her brain, and with the plastic bag of dog food in her hand, she hit the big black dog on the head fiercely.

"Ahhhhh! I'm so scared!"

"What kind of dog is this? I'll go to your uncle, get your dog away for me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh greetings you and your family Dog bite!"

"..."

Lin Mengmeng was so scared that she was crying and cursing while hitting the dog. She had no other thoughts in her mind, and she wanted to rescue Xie Yi from the dog's mouth.

The black dog was beaten so fiercely by her. He turned his head and wanted to bite her. Seeing this, Xie Yi, with a pale face, quickly grabbed the dog's ears and desperately pulled the hatred on him.

The two people pulled hatred as if they were in a match.

Although the little brown-haired Teddy is smaller than the big black dog, I don't know how many times it is smaller, but it is the same sturdy and fierce. He bit the black dog's hind leg viciously when he saw it, and joined the battle.

The scene was chaotic.

Crying and crying, Lin Mengmeng cleared his mind, and suddenly remembered that he had seen the solution to a rabid dog. The strategy seems to say that you should not blindly hit the dog in such a situation, so as not to stimulate the dog's aggressiveness and make the dog bite more severe. It is best to use a rope to strangle the dog's neck to suffocate and let it actively loosen the bite. Human mouth.

But, where is the rope now?

Lin Mengmeng looked around in panic, suddenly wiped away the tears from her face, gritted her teeth and took off her clothes and wrapped her around the dog's neck.

Today, she wore a two-piece suit with tulle sleeves and a small black sling on her upper body. Even if she took off the tulle sleeves, she wouldn't run out. Of course, she wouldn't care about it even if she was gone.