Chapter 16

The atmosphere is suddenly dead.

The primary school chicken classmates who surrounded Lin Mengmeng were all angered by her "wolf ambition" and turned into a puffer fish, with small faces and round eyes, so cute!

Lin Mengmeng was happy to shoot the table: "Hahaha, are you kidding! Didn't you see it?"

[You received points from Jiang Jiaxi, +999]

[You received points from Wang Meimei , +999 ]

[You received Points from Zhuge Xiaohua, +999]

...

that's really not seen!

"By the way, have you heard of Xie Yi? A new transfer student in the third grade of elementary school. Isn't he handsome? Isn't it super cute? If you want to be friends with him, you can also ask me to hand over all kinds of envelopes and gifts. Oh!" Lin Mengmeng blinked and suddenly started selling.

"It's just that, because Xie Yi is too young, if you write to him, I have to check the content of the letter." She added.

Elementary school chicken A: "No need."

Elementary school chicken B: "No need."

Elementary school chicken C: "No need."

"..."

In short, Xie Yi is a third grade student in elementary school, not tall, handsome and mighty. Senior high school seniors of, the enthusiastic and arrogant elementary school girls who were just now ugly rejected all of them.

Now it was Lin Mengmeng's turn to be depressed.

She was very sad, and when she came home from school, she looked at Xie Yi seriously, full of disgust.

"Why are you so thin?" "You're too short."

"What to do is there's no little girl who likes you? Then I have no chance to prevent you from falling in love early, so how much life experience (points) have to lose as a sister? "

Xie Yi: "..."

Suddenly a bit square.

After the happy sports meet, the elementary school chickens will soon have a brutal final exam.

How does junior high school affect high school? Whether high school is good or not will affect college entrance examination scores. If the college entrance examination scores are not good, you will definitely not be able to get into a good university. So... the exams in the early stage are very important, and the logic is not wrong.

In order to let the parents realize the importance of Xiaoshengchu, the teacher decided to hold a parent mobilization meeting, so that parents and teachers must work together to urge students to study hard and make progress every day.

When the head teacher announced the news, there was a scream.

"Parents' meeting again!"

"Don't!"

"Quickly, quickly clear the drawer!"

"..."

Lin Mengmeng's eyes lit up.

It's good to have a parent meeting!

In the plot of the original book, Lin Hongda took a plane back to China to celebrate her daughter's birthday on the eve of Lin Mengmeng's birthday. He did not expect that the plane crashed, no one was born, no corpse was seen, and he disappeared since then.