-(5)-

I felt myself being carried in someones arms, as I must of fell asleep in the car

I felt myself being carried in someones arms, as I must of fell asleep in the car. I open my eyes to see Raffaele carrying me into the house, which was huge by the way, with lights covering the place making it shine. I yawn and start to move around, making him notice that I had woken up. I gave him a small smile as he looked down on me with a grin, gently put me down onto the ground.I yawn again and rub my eyes, in which I see Raf's eyes soften for a moment before going back to how they were.

"GUYS IM BACK!", Raf yells, letting it echo through the large house. I jump back, not use to the loudness as I had just woken up, Jeez he was very loud as well. The house itself was beautiful, with a double stair case leading me into the different rooms, the kitchen, the living room and a bunch of other places that I couldn't even tell what they were. It was a pretty open house and had the sun shining through the large windows by the side. It was very hot and I had shorts and a jumper on so I wasn't too bad, but the jumper was starting to itch.

I look outside to see a huge sparkling pool and I practically jumped out in excitement from where I was stood. This place was way better than my other house, it had a pool and bunch of places to play hide and seek. I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear shouting of other guys calling back to Raf.

I hear three sets of feet running down the stairs quickly, like a herd of elephants, as I look down at my feet, they all came into the main entrence of the house. I look up to see three boys looking at me with smiles. Well two. One boy looked me up and down and looked unimpressed. 

"Hi, Im Luca, the youngest, Im 17.", He said with a smile and his hand out, in which I shook shyly. He looked kind and looked pretty easy to like, he aslo looked really happy I was here which made me feel warm inside and made me like him even more. I look towards the next boy.

"Hello there, Im niccolo but you can call me Nic.", He smiled at me, it was smaller than Luca but I was alright with that. I noticed he stood up with a good posture and he had a tight t-shirt on with a white cloak. It was something a doctor would wear, maybe he was a doctor or maybe a nurse? I turn to the other boy who was looking me up and down, trying to figure me out.

"Marco, Niccolos twins.", He just keeps a straight face. He doesnt seem that intrested and he looked like he would rather be anywhere than here. It made the warm feeling disappear almost instantly.

"Speaking of twins.", I hear from the side of me , causing me to jump and squeal. I turn to see a very tall and intimadating man stood there, with a very stern look on his face and cold eyes. The atmosphere instantly tensed and I could tell he was the eldest. Even Marco looked intimadated.

"Sorry to scare you little one, Im Mason, the eldest.", he said, kneeling down to my tiny height. I look at him and nodd with a smile, making sure to batter my eyelids a little, which caused him to raise his eyebrow a little bit. This man is very intimadating and scary, in fact they all were when I think about it. I think he knew I was scared as he gently held my chin and made me look him into the eyes.