ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

"WELCOME TO MCDONALD'S, what can I get for you?" a feminine voice says from the intercom, she sounded very bored, like she didn't want to be there

"Hi, I would like one Big Mac, five Cheeseburgers, three McChickens, twenty chicken nuggets, four large fries and two large sprites." I say from the passenger seat as Lorenzo stayed put on the driver seat.

"Is that all?" the worker asks me after sometime, probably typing our order. "Yes, thank you."

"That'll be $44.83, you can pay on the next window." Lorenzo drives the car reaching the second window in which the woman had told us to go. He pays for the food and soon after we receive our massive order. He hands me everything and I hold the food. He starts to drive to the mansion as I just look outside.

"Lorenzo." I call his name as I remember something very important. "We forgot to get food for the others." I look at him wide eyed as I know that they will steal my food if they don't have their own. My babies will be stolen from me if I don't get food to those thieves.

"I'm not going back there." he states making my eye go wider than before. I can't lose my babies.

"Yes, you are. I'm not sharing my food!"

"Not my problem."

"Mama didn't teach me how to share food, this food is mine. If they take even one little piece, they're dead. So, I advise you to turn this car around or else you won't have brothers tomorrow morning." I was trying to keep my calm but the image of my brothers taking my food made me angrier. At the age of six my mother used to tell me how possessive I was of my food. There was one time that I punched my classmate because she had eaten my bar of chocolate! Like, bitch back the fuck off. The only people I've ever shared food was Javier and Blake.

That bastard didn't deserve me sharing my food with him. After everything I've done, from being by his side when he needed me to trusting him blindly he either way still had the audacity of breaking my heart. I'm telling y'all, I think I should change sides, man this days are all trash.

"Less idiots in that house." he replied nonchalantly looking at the streets not once glancing other direction paying attention to what he was doing.

The big black gates appear in my line of vision. I touch the waistband of my jeans, where I usually hide my gun, and for my lucky, there was nothing there. Yay, no gun to defend me and my babies from the assholes inside the house.

"The Big Mac, one of the fries and one of the sprite are yours. Take them now so I can run to my room as soon as I enter the house." I give him his food and he takes it, rolling his eyes while doing it.

I take a big breath before opening the car door with my food in hands. I wait for Lorenzo to get out so he could open the door that connects the garage with the foyer. As soon as he opens the door I sprint to my room running like my ass was on fire.

When I get there I close the door and sit on my bed. I start to eat my chicken nuggets as my door is thrown open.

Shit I forgot to lock.

My twin enters my room, his eyes glued on my food as he approaches me.

Someone's about to die.

He takes cautious steps towards me before sitting on my bed. "Don't even think about it." I say before he has the chance to eat my food. His hand was moving slowly towards my cheeseburgers. I glare at him not taking my eyes off his hand. In a shift movement he grabs two of my cheeseburgers and runs away.

I jump up from my bed and run behind him. I trailed behind him like a shadow. As he finish getting down the stairs I jump up landing on his back, with the weight of my body, his body falls down successfully making him let go of the burgers. I take both of them and smirk at him before sticking my tongue at his direction. "I win."

I make my way to my room. My steps were slow as I already rescued my food. As I get to the door I hear commotion inside and my eyes grow wide. I open the oak door slowly peaking my eyes inside my bedroom.

LEONARDO WAS EATING MY FOOD!

"YOU ARE EATING MY FOOD!" I yell at him. My voice brought his attention and his eyes went wide. He looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights. My face had changed from one of victory for one of anger in seconds. I launch forward into Leo's direction. I grab his shoulders to anchor myself, pulling him by his shoulders so I could get behind him, yanking him towards me wrapping my right arm around his neck. I slide my right forearm under his chin successfully wrapping his neck, sliding my left hand behind his head, looping my right hand under my arm to lock my grip, applying pressure to the sides of his neck. I keep applying the pressure for about 10 minutes until his body goes limp.

As I loose my hold on Leo's neck, Lorenzo, Antonio, Matteo and Luca walk in the corridor which had a pretty good vision of the inside of my room as the door was opened. Their eyes met Leo's limp body and they went wide.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill him. He just passed out. Can one of you take his body out of my room so I can eat without him here?" they looked at me amused.

Luca comes into my room and puts Leo on his shoulder, he looked like a rag doll on Luca's arms. I look at the others and didn't fail to notice the smirk on Lorenzo's lips, and Matteo shaking his head with a smile. Unlike them, my twin looked at me with fear in his eyes, in which I smiled sweetly at him probably looking like a psychopath.

They head out of my bedroom leaving me alone with my food, but now with one less cheeseburger. I lay on my bed surrounded by my food and turn on the TV. I start to watch The vampire diaries for the tenth time while eating.

This feels like heaven...

--------------------------

Any suggestions of what she should do next with her siblings? Or with her friends.

Cheeseburger or pizza?
Me: cheeseburger

Follow my Instagram for sneak peeks and more ;)

Love y'all <3

XOXO