44 ~ Begum is Excited

VOTE!

Dear readers, If you are enjoying the book consider it giving your precious votes on all the chapters. It really motivates me to the fullest. I am preparing for exams, I wanted to take a half-year break from wattpad then it won't do justice to you, Right?

So, Do some justice with me. Share the book, shower your votes and do follow to become my friend.

Gulaab POV

"Aankhen unki zheel ke jesi hai,
Saaf Or gehri,

Muskaan unki baadlo ke jesi hai,
Ghani or jhuti,

Jism unka ghaatiyo ke jesa hai,
Vishal or Sthir,

Chamak unki taaro ke jesi hai,
Kaatil or nasheeli,

Mohobbat unki nashe ke jesi hai,
Chakle to ek baar fir or ek baar fir"

I put the ink dipped feather of peacock down when a loud and heart shaking noise of thundering travelled down my ear all of sudden.

I quickly got up from the bed and walked towards outside the door that opened to the Royal Garden.

It was afternoon a few time ago but it seems like sky got covered with dense rainy and thundering clouds. The darkness took over the environment in no time and I could feel the cold breezes touching my skin.

I pressed my palm on opposite arms when a cold wind made me shiver. The curtains started to fly along with the air and my attention got caught by Nagma all of sudden.

"Begum,"

I diverted my gaze instantly to her. She looked tired of running and breathing hard.

I walked towards her.

"What happened Nagma, everything okay?"

I asked placing my hand over her shoulder with concern.

She lifted her face to look at me. Her eyes filled with water and her lips trembling.

For a moment my heart raced to think dangerous possibilities but everything stopped around me when she muttered.

"Sultan,"

I walk a few step closer turning a little serious.

"Sultan? What happened to Sultan?"

"Begum... Sul... Sultan said... He said, he will leave empire,"

She tried to say.

"What? What are you saying?"

I asked not understanding anything.

"Jannat Begum Jaan, she asked sultan in the court to leave"

"What are you talking about, Nagma?"

I asked and she explained me everything in detail from scratch.